Helping clients respond to cyber incidents and getting back to business. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a Cyber Incident Response (CIR) specialist, you are helping clients respond to cyber incidents and getting back to business. You work in cases where prompt and specialized expertise is required to address data breaches and malware outbreak.
This is how
- designing, building and supporting the Incident Response program by participating in assessments, analysis and design of solutions for the Program;
- identifying gaps and recommend changes to the Incident Response Plan;
- providing technical leadership for Incident Response.
- working on incidents triage, prioritization, investigation, response coordination and closure documentation;.
- obtaining and analyzes forensic images of mobile devices, MACs, Linux, Windows (VMs as well as physical);
- ensuring that incident documentation is comprehensive and accurate. Completes all relevant fields in incident.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 200 colleagues of our Cyber Risk team in Netherlands (Amsterdam/ The Hague) In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Senior Manager Dina Hadziosmanovic describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our yearly offsite, our ‘virtual’ bi-weekly drinks and other events".
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 40-hour working week;
• a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
• the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually; • a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Cyber Incident Response Specialist, you also have:
- a computer science degree (or similar);
- solid background in networking, network protocols, programming, penetration testing, digital forensics, and incident response.
- some certifications in the security field, e.g. SANS, are a plus;
- a proven track record in Cyber Incident Response and digital forensics;
- strong communication skills;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (Dutch is not a must);
- experience with being a team player with professional attitude that is able to work independently;
- the ability to work discretely with sensitive information of clients.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.