What impact will you make?
As Cyber Security Engineer you are the linking pin and work closely with Lead Architect, Security Architect and operational teams to secure the Deloitte IT landscape on premise in our Cyber Centre as well as in the cloud.
In addition, support the security teams to evolve the cyber security practice within the IT & Workplace Services department.
This is how
You are professional and security focused and will implement security designs and translate complex elements into presentable information. You have excellent writing and presentation skills and ideally working in a professional services environments similar to Deloitte.
You will be part of the Dutch IT & Workplace Services organization.
You will report directly to the Lead Architect and will be part of the Infrastructure Team which is located in Deloitte Netherlands and Deloitte India. All in all a challenging role.
- Lead the resolution of cyber security incidents and coordinate activities with the IT Operation teams
- Assist in the development of risk analysis
- Based on risk analysis suggest security controls
- Help to map, risk assess and maintain the cyber security landscape
- Assist in the development of the cyber security roadmap
- Provide input and help deliver to the cyber security strategy
- Support and participate in projects delivering cyber security safeguards
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. Innovation and initiative are key.
Deloitte IT & Workplace Services (IT&WS), with about 160 employees, provides information and communication technology, online services, access systems, audio-visual equipment, building management, facilities management and cabling for all Deloitte departments. IT professionals like to work with us because of innovative character of our activities. Our culture is described as dynamic, informal, innovative, social, international, team-oriented, results-oriented and challenging.
What we offer
- A work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Role-related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- Continuous developments in ICT area
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
What you offer
- HBO (Higher Vocational Education) or higher thinking and working level
- Five years of experience of which three or more years in cyber security
- Preferred security certification e.g. Security+/CSA+, SSCP, CCSP or similar
- Working knowledge of technical security controls like Privileged Access Management (PAM), Intrusion Detection and Protection Services (IDS), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Perimeter Security, Security Continues Monitoring, Strong Authentication, etc.
- Familiar with cloud technologies, primarily MS Azure and AWS
- Skilled with Microsoft operating systems and business applications: server, client, Office 365, AD, ADFS, Azure AD, etc.
- Good communicative skills to coordinate actions with Subject Matter Experts and motivate proposed mitigating actions with stakeholders
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.