Did you know that Deloitte has some of the best hackers in the world, has won prizes in the field of data visualisation, is an expert in the IT transformation and strategy projects and that as a Technology Trainee you can be a part of this too?
The Deloitte Data Analytics traineeship is the way to get to know the different specializations within Deloitte.
- During three eightmonth rotations you work in different teams of specialists on challenging projects for some of the largest multinationals in the world.
- The choice is yours: together with the traineeship coordinator you decide in which teams you want to work.
- Together with the other Tech Trainees you will take part in a training program developed specifically for you, and can showcase your most innovative ideas while working on a Business Challenge
- Work hard, play hard: Yes its hard work, but the teaming and fun is just as important. Think Friday drinks, Christmas parties and ski trips with your colleagues.
- During every rotation you will have a personal to help you
Startdate of the Technology & Data Traineeship: September 1st 2019
What do you do as technology trainee?
During the two-year traineeship you will get to know three different teams within Data Analytics:
Data Analytics: With your analytical skills you solve complex issues for clients. Working on a variety of projects you focus on helping companies perform better by making smart use of the large amounts of data they have. You are able to bridge the gap between client demand and analytical methods such as statistical regression, optimization, clustering and data mining algorithms. You can translate your analytical insights into clear advice and you can guide clients in the change process.
Are you the Technology trainee that we are looking for?
- You have an (almost) completed (WO) Master in the direction of IT / Technology or Business (Business Information Management, Business & IT, Business Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Analytics, Business Administration);
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a special interest in Technology which is reflected in your choice of study, internship or work experience;
- You have excellent communication skills and are able consult and discuss with the client;
- You have extracurriculars next to your studies, such as committees or board experience within a sports or student association;
- You have excellent command of English language (fluent Dutch is not a requirement)
What does the selection process look like?
You can apply via the button below with CV, motivation letter and grade transcript.
Start traineeship: September 1st 2019