Did you know that Deloitte has some of the best hackers in the world and has won prizes in the field of data visualization and has developed state-of-art artificial intelligence solutions? As a Data Analytics trainee, you can be a part of this!
The Deloitte Data Analytics Traineeship is the ultimate way to experience the different Data specializations within Deloitte.
During this traineeship, you get the opportunity to work in three different teams of specialists, for a period of 8 months each, on challenging projects for some of the largest multinationals in the world.
The choice is yours: together with the traineeship coordinator and coach, you decide which teams suit you best.
The Data Analytics Traineeship offers you the following:
- Training program specifically for the traineeship;
- Experience working with multiple tools and languages (Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) in diverse client settings;
- Personal coaching by experienced professionals;
- Personal and professional development events at every rotation moment;
- Peer coaching sessions together with your fellow trainees;
- The opportunity to build a network and experience in three different teams and business areas.
Work hard, play hard: Yes its hard work, but the teaming and fun is just as important. Think Friday drinks, regular team events, Christmas parties and ski trips with your colleagues and fellow trainees.
Start date of the Data Analytics Traineeship: September 1st 2019
What do you do as Data Analytics trainee?
During the two-year traineeship you will get to know three different teams within Data Analytics:
With your analytical skills you solve complex issues for clients. Working on a variety of projects, you focus on helping companies perform better by making smart use of the large amounts of data they have. You are able to bridge the gap between client demand and analytical methods such as statistical regressions, optimization methods, clustering and data mining algorithms. You can translate your analytical insights into clear advice and you can guide clients in the change process.
Are you the Data Analytics trainee that we are looking for?
You have an (almost) completed (WO) Master in the direction of IT / Technology or Business (Business Information Management, Business & IT, Business Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Business Administration);
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a special interest in Technology and Data Analytics which is reflected in your choice of study; internship or work experience;
- You have excellent communication skills and are able consult and discuss with the client;
- You have extracurriculars next to your studies, such as committees or board experience within a sports or student association;
- You have excellent command of English language (fluent Dutch is not a requirement).
What does the selection process look like?
You can apply via the button below with CV and motivation letter.
The selection days will take place on the 10th and 11th of July, so keep these days free!
Start traineeship: September 1st 2019