What impact will you make?
Do you have the broad analytical toolset to design and develop models and algorithms that draw information from structured and unstructured data? Are you ready for challenging projects where you can build and deliver analytical solutions by using programming languages such as Phyton, R or SQL? Are you fascinated by methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining?
This is how
When working on projects, you will improve the performance of organizations by intelligently handling the data they have acquired over the years. You will be able to make a connection between our client’s needs and analytical methods such as supervised –and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. While making these connections you are able to translate your analytical findings to clear and understandable insights and advice in order to guide clients through the process of change.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of Deloitte professionals. Examples of projects in which the Advanced & Cognitive portfolio is involved are:
- The creation of recommender systems such as suggesting a shopping basket for online shoppers browsing the catalogue of a supermarket.
- Employing segmentation techniques such as self-organizing maps to identify different groups of customers and/or products to assess which customer/product groups have the largest ROI.
- Classifying customer’s as potential churners in order to use more efficient marketing techniques.
- Using image recognition techniques such as the analysis of satellite images with neural networks to find specific objects.
- Predicting the duration and amount of resources needed to optimize workflow systems by employing process simulation techniques.
- Forecasting optimal routes for delivery services.
- Predicting student success based on information such as high school marks, age, and time of registration.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio consists of three main disciplines: Data & Analytics Modernization (DAM), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Visual Analytics (VA). These teams represent our main skills and specialism but do not limit us in how individual team members can excel and master traits. The Analytics & Cognitive portfolio enable to tackle all kind of data and information business challenges. The teams work in close collaboration with each other and other servicelines.
- Data & Analytics Modernization: focusses on processing huge amounts of external and internal data (volume), preferably in real time (Velocity) and in a structured and unstructured form (Variety).
- Artificial Intelligence: Takes and static approach in creating a deeper understanding of data. This includes the use of methodologies such as Machine Learning, Clustering & Segmentation, Text Mining and Process Mining.
- Visual Analytics: Professions in getting across the business message by means of KPI Dashboarding, Advanced Visualisation and Storytelling with data.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- You have relevant hands on experience with business applications such as customer intelligence, marketing, risk and process optimization;
- You possess knowledge and have had experience with econometrical modelling techniques, data mining algorithms, optimization techniques and computational statistics;
- You are fluent in relevant programming languages such as Python, R and, SQL;
- Experience with coaching and project management of small teams is a plus;
- You have obtained a Master’s degree (in, for example, econometrics, physics, (technical) mathematics, (technical) business administration, business informatics/mathematics, or artificial intelligence;
- You have excellent analytical skills;
- You have good communication skills and are capable of providing appropriate solutions in consultation with the client;
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.