Did you know that Deloitte has some of the best hackers in the world, has won prizes in the field of data visualisation, is an expert in the IT transformation and strategy projects and that as a Technology Trainee you can be a part of this too?
The Deloitte Technology & Data traineeship is the way to get to know the different specializations within Deloitte.
- During three eightmonth rotations you work in different teams of specialists on challenging projects for some of the largest multinationals in the world.
- The choice is yours: together with the traineeship coordinator you decide in which teams you want to work.
- Together with the other Tech Trainees you will take part in a training program developed specifically for you, and can showcase your most innovative ideas while working on a Business Challenge
- Work hard, play hard: Yes its hard work, but the teaming and fun is just as important. Think Friday drinks, Christmas parties and ski trips with your colleagues.
- During every rotation you will have a personal to help you
Startdate of the Technology & Data Traineeship: September 1st 2018
What do you do as technology trainee?
During the two-year traineeship you will get to know three different teams within your chosen specialization. There are two different specializations to choose from:
Business & IT: Information technology is of vital importance for companies nowadays. But how do you ensure that software does exactly what an organization expects? How do you ensure a precise alignment of the business processes and the IT systems used? You will be the connecting factor between these two worlds. You understand business processes and you know which strings you have to pull to optimize these processes. You are familiar with the latest trends in IT and know where to apply these in your day to day work.
Data Analytics: With your analytical skills you solve complex issues for clients. Working on a variety of projects you focus on helping companies perform better by making smart use of the large amounts of data they have. You are able to bridge the gap between client demand and analytical methods such as statistical regression, optimization, clustering and data mining algorithms. You can translate your analytical insights into clear advice and you can guide clients in the change process.
Are you the Technology trainee that we are looking for?
- You have an (almost) completed (WO) Master in the direction of IT / Technology or Business (Business Information Management, Business & IT, Business Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Analytics, Business Administration);
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a special interest in Technology which is reflected in your choice of study, internship or work experience;
- You have excellent communication skills and are able consult and discuss with the client;
- You have extracurriculars next to your studies, such as committees or board experience within a sports or student association;
- You have excellent command of English language (fluent Dutch is not a requirement)
What does the selection process look like?
You can apply via the button below with CV, motivation letter and grade transcript. Please indicate clearly in your motivation letter which specialization (Business & IT of Analytics) you are interested in.
The selection procedure consists of the following steps (please take note of the dates for the selection days on which you must be available):
1. Deadline for registration - Sunday, May 27th 2018
2. CV, Grade list and motivation letter selection - 28 May 2018
3. Online assessment - deadline 3 June 2018
4. Selection day (1st round) - Thursday 7 June
5. Selection day (1st round) - Friday, June 8th
6. Selection day (2nd round) - Thursday, June 14th
Start traineeship: 1 September 2018
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Emma Kok op telefoonnummer +31882881593.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.