Making an impact that matters
The DevOps group is responsible for delivering DevOps services which accelerate the delivery of both revenue-generating and internal applications. We support business-lead software development while applying strategic and approved practices which streamline and fully automate the release management pipeline.
We are developing and supporting innovative solutions that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the cloud and are building a team of top-notch DevOps Engineers to create our next generation platforms.
This is how
You will be working within a portfolio of applications that utilize all levels of technology, from backend data and front-end technologies, delivered through cloud technologies such as Azure!
An ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of development and/or operational experience that provides him or her with a good understanding modern infrastructure and development, while also balancing customer satisfaction and maintaining critical systems uptime.
In addition, the individual will be expected to:
• Engineer and implement solutions for continuous improvement for the services.
• Present status updates and provide cross training to other team members.
• Be active in evaluating and recommending new Cloud Data Services
• have and keep up-date knowledge on Cloud Data Services as they are released
• Establish an automated DevOps release management pipelines
• Partner with develops teams around the globe
• Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions
• Complete project in a timely manner.
• Be a trusted automation and tooling
• Plan, organize, achieve project objectives; technically guide projects
• Work with teams to bring continuous improvement to ALM processes and tools.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte’s success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Please, check our IT department video to get an impression.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field, experience as a DevOps or systems administrator/engineer in a 24X7 uptime environment. Experience in system administration.
- Experience with a high traffic website or hosting party, multi-data center, Hybrid Cloud
- Extended experience with Azure Cloud technologies (Google or AWS is nice to have)
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of networking Technologies, including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, firewalls, proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity
- Extended experience with setting up delivery pipelines (e.g. Docker, Jenkins)
- Extended experience with managing web stacks
- Extended experience with Git/Azure Devops. Bitbucket
- A service mentality and a strong focus on teamwork
- Strong eye for details and delivering with accuracy
- Ability to solve complex problems, and deliver with time pressure
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in English (Dutch is not required)
- Experience with Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Experience with automated deployment and advanced scripting experience using PowerShell or Bash.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Eveline Stam via +31 88 288 7509.