What impact will you make?
As a member of the Deloitte IT organization in the Netherlands, the DevOps Team Lead position leads a team of DevOps engineers supporting a portfolio of applications. The DevOps Team lead role reports to the Management Team in the local firm. This role exclusively supports the Global Audit and Assurance Channel. This role is responsible for delivering infrastructure services which accelerate the delivery of both revenue-generating and internal applications. The role flexes to support business-lead software development while bring to bear best practices which streamline and fully automate the release management pipeline.
This is how
The DevOps Team Lead will collaborate across a Global team of peers to support a portfolio of applications that have data sovereignty at a territory (GEO) Level. The DevOps Team Lead will also collaborate with internal customers and internal IT leaders to ensure alignment with defined business and technology strategies. This role will oversee the successful implementation and support of critical applications within the Deloitte hosting ecosystem. You and your peers will provide the right level of structure to enable transformation and innovation in the cloud as well as integration to existing on-premise enterprise solutions.
Your responsibilities include partnering with business-lead development teams and successfully leading the delivery of infrastructure solutions. You will also be accountable maintaining critical systems uptime for 24x7x365 services. You will be challenged to find approaches that enable rapid adoption of new cloud services, drive transformation, and transform IT.
- Lead a team of DevOps engineers and DBAs that provide support for new and existing applications.
- Collaborate with your peer DevOps team leads across other GEO’s to ensure consistency, innovation and work is distributed and collaborated across the entirety of the organizational structure
- Provide guidance, technical and organizational leadership for DevOps delivery teams and cultivating a business-focused mind set.
- Be a trusted advisor for cloud initiatives by providing objective, practical and relevant ideas, insights and advice while also building organizational partnerships and networks to ensure comprehensive cloud capabilities are developed with input from appropriate business and IT resources.
- Work with your peers to build tailored solutions with repeatable patterns that can be leveraged across business and IT solutions.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to deliver strategic investments
- Develop and own KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte’s success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest IT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
What you offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments.
- 8+ years of experience in the IT field.
- Prefer experience managing teams that have been responsible for architecting and building multi-tenant IaaS and PaaS cloud solutions with Azure platform in a large corporation.
- Strong experience setting project vision/scope, building the team to deliver, and overseeing delivery.
- Strong experience building product delivery schedules and roadmaps.
- Proven track record of successfully adopting new technology at an enterprise-wide level.
- Experience leading delivery of managed IT services to enterprise customers.
- Exceptional communication skills and proven track record of presenting to executive-level leadership.
- An ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of development and operational experience that provides them with a good understanding of working with Developer, coordinating with development teams and understanding deployment technologies.
- Strong experience leading a technical project teams with the ability to lead people, provide direction, and set clear objectives.
- Experience with continuous integration concepts and tools, Azure DevOPs, Sonar Cube, Artifactory, Veracode, Vigilant Shield, Monitoring tools, Configuration Management tools etc.
- Must understand Agile/SCRUM methodologies and have applied them on a Scrum team.
- Experience designing and running a practical release management process for a product team.
- Knowledge of Risk Controls framework, and Audit procedures
- Excellent influencing and reasoning skills; good at conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Ability to travel ~25%.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.