Deloitte Digital - Commerce & Portals Practice
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
What you'll do:
- Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
- Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
- Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
- Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
- Six to eight years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Proven experience building and managing an ecommerce and multi-discipline team
- Thorough understanding of internet technologies, including ecommerce, mobile, social, SEO, and analytics platforms
- Three years of experience working with major ecommerce and related technology vendors, including but not limited to Hybris, Oracle ATG.
- Magento, IBM WebSphere, Blue Martini, and open source solution providers
- Hands-on experience managing a complete redesign of a B2C and/or B2B consumer website preferred
- Conceptual and technical understanding of Internet architecture, content management, and infrastructure as they relate to ecommerce operations
- An understanding of information architecture related to customer experience and usability design techniques
- In-depth knowledge of the latest research, analysis and best practices regarding online shopping behavior, ecommerce marketing methodologies and customer experience usability
- A deep understanding of project management methods and techniques
- A Master's Degree, advanced degree preferred
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate clear and understandable oral and written communications, including development of client presentations (MS Visio, MS Office)
- Utilize appropriate problem solving and troubleshooting techniques to resolve engagement issues
- Make well informed decisions by exercising mature judgment
- Develop trusting relationships with clients to identify key stakeholders and proactively open up net new service opportunities
- Lead and drive proposal creation and proposal strategy ‑ response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy
- Maintain current understand of market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies that differentiate positioning with vendors and clients
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
Deloitte Digital distinguishes themselves from ‘traditional’ digital agencies and help our clients to sustain a strong digital presence. We evaluate our client's challenges and opportunities from many angles. Bringing talent and skills from across our consulting business, our people have the business acumen of a strategic advisor, the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm. We can shape our broader range of capabilities into an integrated solution for those transformation projects requiring expertise in areas such as operations, human capital management, risk management and data analytics. In essence, we think, we shape, we act.
To be successful at executing our strategy, we work very closely with the broader Deloitte firm, to take advantage of our client relationships, and that we genuinely bring into projects the deep understanding of client context that resides within the Deloitte. To this effect, we focus on a few critical things that are central to our success:
- A dedicated space centred on our creative studio, acting as a showcase for our creative work, and also acting as an ‘open’ space for collaboration with the broader Deloitte – e.g. a place where account teams can have great digital discussions with their clients, or collaborate with their clients on digital projects
- An awesome ‘house style’, underpinned by quality insight into the digital markets, so that it is irresistible for Deloitte stakeholders to put us in front of their clients. Our ‘house style’ will signal to the market what Deloitte Digital can create
- Invest into a DD culture and ways of working (e.g. 3rd Fridays, mash-ups, etc.).
Join us on this exciting journey and join our team of people who are passionate about digital, learning and working together – the place where digital people live. If you see Digital not just as a project, but as a passion we are looking forward to your application!