Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age—we’re a creative digital consultancy. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. Clients bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a vision to life with digital.
Your role as a Manager in Deloitte Digital
- You will advise large banking and insurance companies across a wide range of digital disciplines, such as e-commerce, omni-channel, mobile, digital marketing, social media and the impacts on the customer experience.
- You will give our clients expert advice on digital change, and help them to strengthen their brand and grow their business through digital channels.
- You will work with visionary and challenging CXOs to define their strategies and optimize their digital operations.
- You will lead across several teams / project work streams
- You will be part of multidisciplinary teams from other areas of Deloitte, such as Digital Creatives, Technology, Customer Analytics, Supply Chain, Human Capital etc.
If the role description above appeals to you, and you have the experience listed below, we would be keen to meet with you.
- University degree (e.g. Business Administration, Business & ICT, Information Science)
- 5-10 years’ relevant work experience in a Consulting company with banking & insurance project experience, OR a digital focused role within a bank or insurance company
- Experience working in digital areas, e.g. within web, e-Commerce, mobile, omni-channel, social media, digital marketing etc.
- Knowledge of digital tools and technologies
- Strong project management capabilities
- Can quickly bring structure to complex issues
- High EQ, and can develop solutions by working collaboratively with team members and senior client stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to make an impact with CXOs
- Proven commercial drive to help shape the further development of Deloitte Digital’s Banking & Insurance team
- Excellent command of English
Deloitte Digital distinguishes themselves from ‘traditional’ digital agencies and help our clients to sustain a strong digital presence. We evaluate our client's challenges and opportunities from many angles. Bringing talent and skills from across our consulting business, our people have the business acumen of a strategic advisor, the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm. We can shape our broader range of capabilities into an integrated solution for those transformation projects requiring expertise in areas such as operations, human capital management, risk management and data analytics. In essence, we think, we shape, we act.
To be successful at executing our strategy, we work very closely with the broader Deloitte firm, to take advantage of our client relationships, and that we genuinely bring into projects the deep understanding of client context that resides within the Deloitte. To this effect, we focus on a few critical things that are central to our success:
- A dedicated space centred on our creative studio, acting as a showcase for our creative work, and also acting as an ‘open’ space for collaboration with the broader Deloitte – e.g. a place where account teams can have great digital discussions with their clients, or collaborate with their clients on digital projects
- An awesome ‘house style’, underpinned by quality insight into the digital markets, so that it is irresistible for Deloitte stakeholders to put us in front of their clients. Our ‘house style’ will signal to the market what Deloitte Digital can create
- Invest into a DD culture and ways of working (e.g. 3rd Fridays, mash-ups, etc.).
Join us on this exciting journey and join our team of people who are passionate about digital, learning and working together – the place where digital people live. If you see Digital not just as a project, but as a passion we are looking forward to your application!