Do you like working together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers to create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for renowed clients that bring the best customer experiences? It's possible! At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte we believe that people live their life through experiences. These experiences, even when they take place in the digital world, are human experiences. We enable our clients to elevate that human experience. Because great experiences build connections. Strong connections create loyalty. And loyalty drives business results.
Our team transforms the advertising, marketing and commerce operations of our clients for measurable business growth. We achieve this by creating experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act and elevates their human experience. Our projects range from brand or customer experience strategy to solution implementations and operating model design. Together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers we create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences.
This is how
As a Digital Marketing (Senior) Consultant you will empower the client through the following types of work:
- Bring your digital marketing expertise to clients, with a focus on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions;
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to bring customer experience to life: drawing up business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, testing, training and defining support procedures;
- Lead on the design and implementation of both technology and creative business solutions;
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors;
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions;
- Support the AMC team in creating responses to client opportunities and RFPs (request for proposals);
- Be part of international projects, traveling across Europe and further.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work within the portfolio Customer & Marketing. Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
You have the opportunity to work at the Garage. This is the place where next generation businesses are made. The Garage is housed in the iconic former Citroën garage next to the Olympic stadium in Amsterdam. It is our space and place where we co-create the future businesses of our clients and where we design fresh propositions, experiences, ventures, and digital transformations.
What we offer
- addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card that is valid throughout Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that supports your personal development;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities.
And last but not least: a lot of fun activities with the team! You can think of Friday drinks, boat trips, a two-day offsite, a consulting-wide ski trip, a Christmas party and many events through the Young Deloitte community.”
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). What you bring to our team:
- A proven track record in one of the following areas of expertise (as a motivated business and technology consultant):
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Marketing: Design, application, execution
- a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Marketing Management, Communications & Information, Media, Economics, Business Administration, Business Information Management, Industrial Design);
- experience (0-2 years) or demonstrable affiliation with advertising, marketing and/or commerce.
- strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to structure complex problems;
- highly collaborative style and team player;
- excellent communication skills (both Dutch and English);
- results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand;
- an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used;
- the right to live and work across the European Union;
- willingness to travel abroad for projects.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.