Lead your team to unprecedented performance, shaping integrated business planning & digitally-enabled planning transformations for industry-leading clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You further develop our Supply Chain Planning team and capability, through innovation and leadership. At our Consumer Industry clients you shape and drive complex, end-to-end business transformations, bringing a clear vision, in-depth knowledge of the Planning process and proven experience. You have in-depth knowledge of the technologies and operating model changes required to elevate the Supply Chain Planning capability. You build long-term trusted relationships with your clients and create a supporting Supply Chain Planning ecosystem.
This is how
- driving business development and leading sales pursuits;
- shaping, leading & managing diverse, multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex business transformations;
- working with, and expanding our network of leading companies in the Consumer industry;
- lead the Dutch Supply Chain Planning team, contribute actively to further developing our EMEA & Global Planning network, and be part of the Supply Chain & Network Operations leadership team;
- drive further development of existing propositions and (co-)creation of new value propositions;
- contributing to marketing related events in the Supply Chain Planning Strategy domain;
- making an active contribution to coaching and knowledge development of junior colleagues.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest Consulting firm. Our practice in the Netherlands consists of over 1,200 consultants. You share your expertise with over 50 consultants in our leading Supply Chain Strategy team in Amsterdam (The Edge).
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun, which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth and development opportunities;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
- various mobility options: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilities like company fitness.
What you offer
You are ready for a challenge. You are able to inspire & lead a team to deliver excellent results. At the same time, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are able to recognize your clients’ needs beyond the borders of your existing assignment, a clear vision of the future of Planning. A strong network and relevant contacts with potential clients and partners is also nice to have. For the role of Director Supply Chain Planning Strategy, you also have:
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in Planning (e.g. IBP, S&OP) within the Consumer Industry, preferably part of which in Consulting;
- a proven track record in shaping, leading and delivering (digitally-enabled) Supply Chain Planning Transformations;
- a detailed understanding of advanced planning solutions and trends in the Consumer Industry;
- demonstrable commercial experience;
- a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
- excellent interpersonal and people skills;
- strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- flexibility to work abroad when required with a sense for cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English and preferably Dutch language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Maud van den Berg on +31 88 288 0796.