Are you passionate about new developments in the eCommerce domain and interested in building long lasting client relations in the Commerce Cloud domain?
Within our Salesforce practice, we are looking for a eCommerce Director. He/she is passionate about building new business and team in a new domain within Deloitte. You will have the ability to lead large scale digital transformations at clients. A deep understanding of eCommerce propositions and translate this into client specific situation.
You will work in our North West Europe Business, Deloitte Digital: Customer Solutions service line. Based in Amsterdam at the world’s most sustainable and intelligent office, the Edge. The “Digital Garage” is situated by the historical Olympic stadium, former Citroen Garage, and will be the place to inspire creatives, engineers, clients and our partners like Salesforce to develop new products and services.
At Deloitte Digital, you work with the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams combine creativity and technology. If you want to work in our team to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients, we invite you to apply for this position!
- You will be responsible for building an eCommerce team, therefore has a thorough understanding of the eCommerce market, have experience with setting up business plan and execute to this.
- Ability to drive new business and commercial activities for Deloitte Digital eCommerce Salesforce practice
- A proven track record of 8+ years Business Development experience within Ecommerce cooperate environments. Preferably experience with Salesforce Demandware/Commerce Cloud.
- Deep understanding of consultative selling in consulting services
- In-depth knowledge in a broad range of eCommerce technologies and platforms
- Shaping eCommerce service propositions (within Digital Marketing domain)
- Experience in building teams and act as a leader in that
- Have deep business and technology understanding of online and eCommerce propositions, including CMS, Digital Marketing.
- Experienced in guiding a (pursuit)team on multiple tasks to ensure high quality proposal within timelines
- Have a network, interface and partner with C-suite Executives and Senior Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Demandware/Salesforce Commerce cloud product Knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to travel
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.