The International Mobility team within Deloitte supports (future) employees on all activities related to International Mobility. The team consists of eight employees and we are looking for an employee International Mobility Support for 32 hours a week. In this function you will support the International Mobility Advisors and/or Specialists in the coordination, administration and operational work on secondments, international assignments and - projects.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and organizing activities related to international mobility from, and by employees of Deloitte;
- Monitoring the status and progress of current assignees;
- Setting up (concept) contracts, communications and cost overviews;
- Gathering, updating and archiving international mobility documents
- Identify challenges and risks regarding working international and informing the IM Advisors and/or IM specialists about this;
- Proactively inform the IM Advisors and/or IM Specialist about the status and progress of the procedures;
- Collaborate with internal and external parties, such as back-office, HR- and mobility colleagues of other (global) offices and vendors.
What do we ask from you:
- A completed MBO / HBO degree in the direction of administration;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of various IT packages, such as MS Office and SAP, and the ability to familiarize yourself with other IT packages quickly;
- (Operational) knowledge and experience in the field of International Mobility (pre);
- Knowledge of the legal services (pre).
Your personal characteristics:
- You are accurate in your work;
- You can work independently and in a team;
- You are pro-active and see what needs to be done;
- You can communicate with employees on all levels within the organization.
We offer you:
The role of IM Support employee, in which you are part of the Talent Performance & Rewards Team (TPR Team). Your colleagues are specialized in the field of International Mobility, HR strategy, Performance Management Communication, Terms of Employment and HR Systems and Processes. The TPR team is part of the HR Department. In total Deloitte has more than 100 HR professionals in teams as TPR, Talent Acquisition, Business Advisory, Case Management Learning and Leadership Development.
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 6000 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. In total Deloitte has 250.000 employees spread over 150 countries. You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multi-disciplinary and international teams. Deloitte has a friendly, open culture with space for own initiatives. Deloitte has excellent working conditions who will fit your ambition and needs.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Elise Guit op telefoonnummer 088-2888780.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.