Enterprise Account Executive MuleSoft
As Global MuleSoft Partner of the Year since 2015, Deloitte Digital is working with MuleSoft to create innovative customer experiences easier. In a rapid technology environment, CIOs and technology leaders must be nimble in their roles to find ways to innovate faster and stay ahead of the competition. To that end, we can help CIOs meet the continuously evolving demand to connect to data that can be used to take advantage of disruptors and create transformation opportunities for the business. Our goal is to be widely recognized as the best in the world at driving Digital Transformation for our clients through the application of digital process automation with a major focus on Salesforce. We help our clients in resolving complex technology challenges in international environments, that require our creative and full service consulting offerings and industry expertise.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Enterprise Account Executive to help grow our MuleSoft practice within Deloitte Digital. We are pragmatic, we get a kick out of seeing things work. We love to make a plan, but we also love to see a plan come together in reality. We strive for our clients to get the results they desire and to realize our own aspirations at the same time. We are in search of a Enterprise Account Executive who understands these principles and who is able to complement a successful MuleSoft practice and team. In case you are a seasoned integration professional with a proven track record, experience in dealing with complex integration challenges, a network in the MuleSoft domain, good relations with MuleSoft and the capability to develop significant business you are the sales leader that we are looking for.
What impact will you make?
You take responsibility for driving the continued success of our business by focusing on specific priority industry segments, selected focus accounts as well as white space accounts. You will work on local and global client engagements across the different industries in which Deloitte operates with leaders across all of our functions including audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax. You will be involved in a wide range of activities such as making recommendations on go-to-market, prioritizing markets and customers, generating pipeline, qualifying and pursuing opportunities, creating booking forecasts, closing deals and meeting our sales targets and objectives.
In order to be successful, you will regularly brief executives across the different functions and industries on progress against plan, request for feedback on current progress, drive new initiatives to further grow our Customer Solutions and MuleSoft business and help us exceed our sales objectives and targets. The role does not have direct reports but you will be expected to lead a variety of sales engagements in different industry segments and focus accounts with their associated industry teams and account teams. You will work closely together with solution architects, engagement leads and bid managers within our Digital organization and Customer Solutions team. You must be able to build trusted relationships with our clients, our partners and the different functions within Deloitte.
This is how
- Develop client relationships within specific priority industry segments, selected focus accounts as well as white space accounts including premier buyers and decision makers;
- Generate pipeline, accurately forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace;
- Engage with our partners, with a big focus on MuleSoft, and help execute our partner strategy with a view to generate joint pipeline and customer success;
- Oversee and manage sales bids and pursuits from inception to closing, keeping in mind that we are a professional services business with a distinct focus on selling and delivering complex and international Digital Transformation programs;
- Serve as a business representative at major Digital and partner events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions;
- Foresee and avoid stagnation in the marketplace and help define sales strategies to keep our Customer Solutions and MuleSoft practice competitive and innovative.
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required;
- 10+ years of work experience in sales within a professional consulting environment;
- Experience in selling Digital Transformations and/or MuleSoft programs;
- Proven track record in large and complex technical solutions based on SaaS, PaaS, IPaaS, ERP or Cloud solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Dutch & English language skills, written and verbal;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions;
- Results-oriented, self-starter, and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand;
- Strong executive presence and engagement skills;
- Highly collaborative style and team player;
- Flexibility and ability to re-prioritize to new demands; sense of urgency.
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.