Transfer Pricing Team
The Transfer Pricing group in Deloitte Netherlands is a highly international and dynamic team consisting of lawyers, economists, CPAs, MBAs and consultants. As a result we help our clients within all aspects of Transfer Pricing. Our work includes global business restructurings, advising on Transfer Pricing Strategy and Control, impact of BEPS on company’s value chains, preparing and handling of Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAPs) and Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs), tax audits and controversy strategies and TP documentation projects.
One of Deloitte’s differentiators is our innovation capabilities and partnership with our consulting practice which gives us a unique offering as we are able to advice our clients within transfer pricing and tax integrated supply chain planning, location advisory, business process analysis and optimization. Our focus is to build long lasting partnerships with our clients and offer a complete and multidisciplinary tax aligned supply chain services portfolio. Through our innovation capabilities we offer our clients cutting edge tax solutions through which we challenge our clients to adopt technology in the tax function.
The unique Deloitte approach to client service is based on a non-arrogant, collaborative style. In other words, working with our clients to get things done. At Deloitte we listens to our clients and delivers on what is being promised.
- University Degree in Economics, Tax Law, Finance, Business or Accounting
- At least 3-4 years of transfer pricing experience, either within consulting, in house or with tax authorities
- Strong transfer pricing technical knowledge
- Team player
- Pro-active attitude
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Eager to learn and collaborate
As an experienced member of our team you will from day one be given the opportunity to:
- Actively participate in client matters and project delivery
- Be part of building strong relationships with your peers at our clients as well as with other teams in Deloitte
- Actively contribute to and deliver technical demanding solutions suited to our clients’ needs
- Participate in technical discussions and challenge the status quo
- Actively develop junior members of the team
With over 4500 employees and offices throughout the Netherlands, Deloitte is one of the largest organizations in the field of Consultancy, Accountancy, Tax & Legal and Financial Advisory Services. You work with ambitious, highly skilled colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Deloitte offers an inspiring environment with an open corporate culture and a lot of room for individual initiative and entrepreneurship. We have flexible benefits that you can customize to your needs and ambitions, such as a lease arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone, profit sharing and a contributory pension. We will help you develop your talent, with a balanced and tailored learning program and continuous feedback.