What impact will you make?
Do you have plenty of experience regarding business & IT issues? Are you looking for a challenging role in which you manage large programs and projects and advise companies on how to safeguard their crown jewels on strategic, tactical and operational levels? Then we are looking for you
This is how
As an experienced Cyber Strategy Consultant you will advise organizations on how to secure their critical information assets as well as their processes. On a strategic, tactical, and operational level you will also serve as the bridge between business and IT, levering the ability to communicate technical issues to the business or the C-level audience. Furthermore, you will aid organizations in designing and/or implementing processes that safeguard the continuity of the business when a major interruption or event occurs.
Within this role you will manage project teams and provide guidance to junior members of the team during client engagements, with opportunities to take on project management tasks internally with regards maintaining the quality expected from Deloitte, the scope of the engagement, and the project budget. Experienced consultants will also be expected to be able to understand the client organization at a rapid pace and develop a bespoke cyber transformation solution with the guidance of the project manager and by bridging the gap between the business and IT.
Types of assignments
Our client engagements are diverse, ranging from quick security scans to strategic security transformations. Typical assignments include:
- Advising on how clients can improve their cyber security organizations;
- Assessing the level of Information security, benchmarking the current maturity against existing maturity models. Based on this a transformation plan is created to reach the desired level of information security maturity;
- Aiding in the development and implementation of a cyber security roadmap.
Our experienced professionals are expected to engage in the following activities:
- Advise clients on technological solutions that fit their environment and are in line with other cyber risk services;
- Execute assignments on an operational level while maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- Bring your expertise to the project team;
- Coach junior project members on professional skills and industry knowledge;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client;
- Bring added value in proposals;
Deloitte’s Risk Advisory is comprised of approximately 600 professionals with diverse backgrounds. We service our clients in the fields of Reputation, Controls, Technology Enabled Solutions and Cyber Risk. Within these teams our professionals include, among others, data analysts, IT Risk consultants and Cyber Risk specialists. These complementary specializations allow us to support our clients in a broad spectrum of topics through interdisciplinary teams and bespoke solutions. We perform most of our work from the Amsterdam office.
The Cyber Advisory department under Cyber Risk is distinguished by its collegial and informal atmosphere, with about 160 professionals. Our professionals come from a wide range of backgrounds and personalities, and this environment is further emphasized by ample learning opportunities and constructive feedback on each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Given the strong growth of our practice, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
What we offer
With several offices in the Netherlands and over 5,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading firm offering services in the fields of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory. Our professionals are ambitious, highly educated and market leaders in various industries, and we work in an open and diverse environment with ample room for innovation and involvement. We offer our professionals competitive benefits such as a lease car arrangement, laptop, Iphone and an excellent pension scheme among others. High performance is rewarded accordingly with promotions, and we ensure that our professionals are able to achieve their own goals with a balanced learning program, a competency model and continuous feedback.
What you offer
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 3 -6 years relevant work experience;
- Strong academics (a strong affinity with IT and business is a plus);
- Ability to perform at a consistently high quality under pressure and a drive to continuously improve;
- A holistic understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- Interest in Data Protection processes and technologies such as Cloud Security, Cryptography, Data Leakage Prevention and knowledge of NIS directives;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A drive to find solutions for the safekeeping of sensitive data.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Analytical, independent, critical and a result-oriented attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds;
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We would like to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition