Your role as a Finance Strategy Junior Consultant
Are you always busy thinking about how to improve things around you? Are you energized by crafting solutions, telling the story behind the numbers, improving a Finance department’s way of working and be at the lead of the next big digital opportunity? Do you thrive in high performance cultures, are you able to manage change and ambiguity, and willing to spend every day uncovering something new? If so, and if you are an aspiring Finance professional on the verge of graduation, we want you to be part of our team!
As a Finance Strategy Junior Consultant, you are part of the CFO Services practice, a multidisciplinary team dedicated to various projects within the profit and non-profit sectors. You are introduced to the latest and greatest digital opportunities, such as Robotics Process Automation, Advanced Analytics and Visualisation dashboards. Moreover, you are at the core of (financial) transformations, ultimately helping CFOs answer their most complex strategic and operational questions.
A short overview of type of activities we perform:
- Analysing the current state of Finance departments, supporting organization in their finance strategy development and translating insights into actionable steps
- Advising on financial activities and their optimal structure, including: shared service centre, process automation and change management
- Introducing (digital) solutions to improve quality and efficiency of Finance departments
- Support organizations achieve synergies from their post-integrations and –mergers
- Advising and implementing strategic performance and risk management tools, such as dashboards, planning and budgeting software, and data visualization tools
- Advising on (Finance) process improvements and optimization
If we caught your interest, we would love to meet you! You also need to meet these requirements:
- You have between 0 – 2 years of professional work experience
- You have a university MSc degree in finance, business administration, mathematics, economics, innovation or similar
- You are interested in strategy, self-motivated, ambitious, curious and able to take initiative and ownership
- You are pragmatic, result-oriented, creative in finding solutions and have strong analytical skills
- You have a common understanding of digital Finance, business models and affinity with data analytics
- You are a great communicator, pleasant to work with, high on soft skills
- Next to your study you spent time on extracurricular activities and actively participated in your student association, board, commission(s), volunteering programs or sports associations
- You see working in an international team as an interesting challenge and enjoy working in a diverse environment
- Fluency in English and Dutch! Knowledge of a third language is considered preferable
From day 1, we expect you to be eager to develop and grow within your role and take on additional activities and responsibilities as they present themselves, both at the client site and internal knowledge development.
This role is a fit for you if you are passionate about contributing your knowledge and experience to improve how financial departments operate (people, systems, and processes). You will add value to the client by combining your unique knowledge with Deloitte’s methods in each phase of a project: from determining a strategy until implementation. Are you interested in making an impact that matters?
Your career and working conditions
Deloitte Consulting is the largest consultancy firm in the world, advising the biggest players in the market about their strategy and operations, able to leverage a globally extensive network of professionals. At CFO Services, we strive to be at the forefront of the digitalization era by adding value to our clients at the operational, business partnering and strategic levels of Finance.
You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Our culture is open and friendly, offering room for deploying your own initiatives. The working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, such as a lease arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone and excellent pension scheme. We support you where possible with a balanced learning program, personalized competency model and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Julia Plandsoen op telefoonnummer .
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.