What impact will you make?
As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for developing world-class, complete web applications, both on the backend and frontend, for monitoring and addressing performance and security, and for developing employee-focused and scalable user experiences. As a developer you will be joining the Digital@Deloitte group, a group of highly motivated employees who are responsible for a smarter workday for well over 6000 employees in the Netherlands and in total over 40000 employees across North and South Europe.
- Deliver web applications from an idea inception and validation to a scalable solution
- Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users and prioritizing based on feasibility, viability and business impact
- Develop new user-facing products and optimize existing ones using both client-side as well as server-side languages and technologies.
Partnerships with companies like Apple and Microsoft have a major effect on improving Deloitte’s Digital Ecosystem.
This is how
You will do this with a team of other experts, such as Service Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers, Mobile Developers, Back-End Developers, Quality Engineers, etc. You are on top of any new developments in your field and you translate technical solutions and contribute to their implementation, making life easier for our employees. You will be contributing to a great employee experience and will do so supported by methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Design Sprints and Lean Startup.
Would you like to invent creative an innovative solutions that will improve the Employee Experience for well over 40000 employees? Does this give you a profound sense of motivation and energy? Of course it does! Digital@Deloitte is a new team and 100% dedicated to their vision to create a smarter workday and to empower our employees with a super easy and intuitive technology experienced based upon co-creation. This with the use of new technologies.
Digital@Deloitte reports directly to the CIO and is based at Deloitte’s new Digital Garage at the Olympic Amsterdam. It is Deloitte’s creative hub in Amsterdam and offers a space that inspires consultants, creatives, engineers and its partners like Apple and Adobe to develop new digital products, services and capabilities in co-creation with its clients and employees.
What we offer
- A working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working in an environment with the latest ICT technologies
- Internal career opportunities
- Function related training
- Competitive salary
- Personal development plan
- 26 vacation days
- NS Business Card
- Laptop and company iPhone
Deloitte advises its clients on a myriad of innovation areas. Our TechTrends 2019 highlight the issues our clients are dealing with: https://www2.deloitte.com/nl/nl/pages/technology/articles/technology-trends.html. We use developments like AI, VR, AR and the Internet of Things to likewise improve the experience of our employees.
What you offer: Tech savvy and passionate about solving problems
- Experience working on products that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- You are a Self-starter with a collaborative, “can-do” attitude.
- Quick delivery of end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Entity Framework and MongoDB.
- Experience in Azure or AWS.
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD.
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack is a pre.
- Passionate learners who aren’t afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Experience with back-end test automation.
- Some who is knowledgeable about Secure by design (ADFS, Encryption, etc.)
- You speak and write Dutch or English fluently
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Please contact us today for an introduction. Click on the button below and fill in your personal information.
If this position does not fit you, and you know someone who fits perfectly to the outlined profile, please forward the vacancy.