As a Functional Analyst you will help our clients achieve their eCommerce vision, with an impactful and excellent delivery of eCommerce solutions.
What impact will you make?
You and your colleagues will provide crucial knowledge, expertise and experience in the field of Digital eCommerce across industries. Together you will deliver complex feature-rich eCommerce capabilities; while ensuring ease of use of the delivered platform for Direct-To-Consumer and/or Business-to-Business end users as well as the internal enterprise. You are going to step into an adventure on helping our clients realize their eCommerce vision and goals.
This is how
Joining us means that you will be working in Agile delivery teams, both from our Deloitte Digital office in Amsterdam as well as from client’s locations. Our team’s core values are:
- we are obsessed with the customer. We just love solving complex problems by applying the latest and greatest that technology has to offer, for our client; and to celebrate our successes together with them;
- we nurture our talent and empower our people. Our experienced team across a broad technology spectrum offers you the guidance and tools to grow your skills, and also the freedom to explore the latest technology offerings;
- we encourage to explore and create the future. The world is changing around us every day, it’s up to us to keep up and always search for new ways to solve problems using cool new technology;
- we connect to create an impact. There are so many experts within Deloitte to connect with. Exchanging knowledge, ideas and dreams lead to amazing new solutions;
- because our client portfolio includes such a wide variety of experiences you will have an opportunity to work and develop in different environments and projects, making every experience unique. Ranging from mid-sized to global-sized client portfolio, we are sure the wide-ranging variety of experiences and projects on offer, will help you find what you exactly want to do. And of course, we will support you in becoming better at that.
- in addition, for commerce at Deloitte Digital, you will be able to learn about and work with Blockchain, Internet-of-things, Artificial Intelligence, and even robotics.
Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Are you ambitious, have strong drive and want to boost your career? Please check out this vacancy. If it’s not a complete fit but have good motivation joining Deloitte Digital, then we are always open to receive your motivation letter.
We also know that great people make a great organization. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You will share your expertise with colleagues within the Advertising Marketing & Commerce offering as part of the the Customer & Marketing portfolio in Amsterdam - all of whom have a passion for Digital Transformations across industries. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub‑brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
How do you engage and activate customers through the customer journey? Be part of a team that design and implement solutions to do it brilliantly. Together with strategists, creatives and platform engineers we create digital marketing and e-commerce capabilities for our clients that bring the best customer experiences.
The team - describes our working atmosphere as follows:
"Deloitte Digital is a great place to work, working in multi-disciplinary teams, with bright colleagues, on challenging client assignments for a diverse, solid and global client base. The culture is open and entrepreneurial, a perfect environment for those who have a true passion for impactful digital transformations.."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. As an Analyst, you should have:
- Bachelors/Master degree in the field of computer science, or other relevant formal education experience.
- experience with e-commerce platform Hybris or Cloudraze is a must (!);
- you are excited to work on e-commerce solutions;
- you understand e-commerce jargons like B2B and B2C solution, promotions, cart, order (fulfillment and tracking);
- you are familiar scrum/agile fundamentals like backlog, stories, priority
- you are familiar with project management solutions like Confluence and Jira
We would be really excited if you also have:
- Agile Scrum experience
- Knowledge of content management solution like AEM.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Are you challenged by the above job description, and are also open to traveling and working in other European countries on projects in the future? Then we will be happy to meet you!
At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.