Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer employee experience. At Deloitte.
Making an impact that matters
As a (functional) consultant HR Transformation ServiceNow HR/IT you will work for a wide range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. You will work within a multidisciplinary, often international team on diversified projects, focusing on the ServiceNow advising- and implementations for divers clients and projects. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function by means of digitalizing their HR environment, using ServiceNow as a prime engagement platform to realize this change.
This is how
- consulting, configuring and translating business requirements into user stories for a sustainable ServiceNow HR Service Delivery implementation;
- supporting organizational changes and support in creating functional solution designs for ServiceNow HR/IT;
- defining, analyzing and/or implementing business processes, configure ServiceNow HRSD and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live;
- being responsible for specific (sub)deliverables of change requests;
- providing advice on new innovative ideas, releases and how to use them like HR Performance & Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Employee Center, HR Virtual Agent and Shared Service Center technology;
- contributing to business development of clients and accounts;
- performing quality assurance on ServiceNow HRSD and giving advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and to create and improve these strategies.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 300+ colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work. By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Projects range from defining a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies and also to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We leverage our global end-to-end HRT capabilities, data (our HR analytics capabilities and Bersin), strong partnerships with vendors and our diverse team to deliver value to our clients. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. With your strong leadership skills and feel for cultural diversity and organizational structures, you inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Consultant HR Transformation ServiceNow, you also have:
- a bachelor’s (BSc) or master’s (MSc) degree in the areas of HR, IT and/or business and a minimum of 2 years working experience;
- relevant ServiceNow technical experience, with preference experiences with ServiceNow HRSD;
- experience with solutioning and delivering complex ServiceNow HR and/or IT implementations and towards other HCM Cloud systems like Workday, SF, Oracle etc.;
- strong technical expertise and certifications in:
- ServiceNow HR Implementation and ITSM;
- Front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS;
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON);
- Automation (ServiceNow Orchestration);
- experience with HR Service Delivery processes, agile methodologies (Agile) is a plus;
- the ability to contribute to business development of new propositions in our practice;
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.