Driving the development and implementation of resourcing strategy by inspiring a country-wide resourcing team in building a future-proof resourcing practice.
What impact will you make?
Resourcing is a business-critical function at Deloitte. It ensures that engagement teams have the right people, with the right skills, in the right locations, available at the right time.
As Head of Resource Management you are responsible for planning and resourcing for Deloitte Audit in the Netherlands and you manage the country-wide resourcing team. You mobilize and align your team members and you are responsible for an effective staffing and utilization of resources at a country-wide level.
The role is relationship focused and founded on establishing effective working relationships with all key stakeholders up till Management Team level. You ensure an effective planning and resourcing strategy is developed and implemented that supports current and future business needs as well as business and talent strategy. You build connections with HR, Finance and other functions to ensure an integrated resourcing approach.
You have a good knowledge of resourcing trends and practices and you drive continuous improvement, innovation and best practice sharing across the Netherlands and the North West Europe Region.
This is how
• leadership of the planning and resourcing team, including coaching and team development ensuring a positive work climate;
• establishing effective partnerships with all key stakeholders up till Management Team level;
• ensuring country wide resourcing synergies;
• being a proactive leader throughout periods of change to drive the delivery of resourcing strategies;
• mobilizing the resourcing team to translate strategy into an operating plan for the team;
• managing the country-wide planning and resourcing process and ensure qualitative service delivery;
• contributing to the design and driving implementation of change initiatives and programs;
• ensuring teams for key clients are in place;
• liaising with Finance, HR and Internal Departments to ensure optimal alignment and proper integration with planning and assess impact of resourcing decisions on other processes.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
The role is part of newly built country-wide Resourcing Team for Deloitte Audit in the Netherlands consisting of 6 Resourcing Managers and 4 Resource Planners, organized per cluster. There are four regional Clusters (North West, South West, Central North and South). Each cluster has a Resourcing Manager and Resource Planner. The Head of Resource Management builds and leads the team.
What our partner Theo Jongeneel says about this role:
Do you want to work at the heart of the organization and really want to make an impact by driving change and manage the new resource planning team. Then join us!
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
• a development program that supports you with your personal growth;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 32-40-hour working week;
• a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
• a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
Excellent leadership and management skills with an ability to build a strong team, position team members in the organization and drive performance. You have the ability to influence and negotiate with multiple national and international senior stakeholders.
For the role of Head of Resource Management, you also have:
• HBO or university degree or equal through experience;
• at least 10 years of experience as a manager resourcing;
• proven track record in change management and knowledge of change management approaches and techniques;
• commercial mind-set and business acumen to support decision making;
• an understanding of portfolio growth plans;
• an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Esther Rozenbeek on +31 88 288 18 52.