Develop yourself within our Human Capital Consulting department and inspire your colleagues and clients with your most recent knowledge! At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As part of the Human Capital Consulting Class you will be able to put your academic knowledge into practice and support our (international) clients on different projects. As working student or thesis intern, you will be working together with the different specialized teams within our Human Capital practice e.g. Learning Solutions, Organizational Design, HR Transformation, HR Technology and Change Management.
Here you can find more information about our different service lines.
This is how
As a working student within Human Capital you will work on projects together with more experienced colleagues in a multidisciplinary team. Among your responsibilities:
- support in the delivery of projects for different clients and on different topics;
- contribute to internal projects or organize internal events;
- execute research on specific client related topics;
- support project management activities;
- support in industry and/or market propositions;
- support in research and/or publications.
As a thesis intern within Human Capital you will conduct scientific research on business relevant topics supported by more experienced colleagues. Topics of interest:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellbeing
- Employee Experience / Design thinking in HR
- Agile HR
- Future of Work
- New Rewards
There is also a possibility to combine a working studentship and a thesis internship. This implies that you will support the business as a working student for approximately three days a week. Besides that you will work on you thesis for two days a week.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 220 colleagues of our Human Capital Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, innovation, personal development and an open and informal working atmosphere are very important. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here.
Director Norman describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“Within Human Capital I feel honored to work together with a great, diverse, eager and enthusiastic team that wants to make an impact. Everyday. Always combined with lots of fun e.g. during social drinks, ski trips, bbq’s etc. That provides great energy and inspiration!”
- A broad onboarding and learning program to provide you with a clear understanding of the work we are doing within Human Capital and to help you develop your professional skills;
- An experienced colleague from the Human Capital team will be assigned to you as development coach to help you grow on a personal and professional level;
- The opportunity to gain practical consulting experience by supporting client projects on a variety of Human Capital topics;
- You will be located in Amsterdam and potentially at other locations for client work;
- You will receive an contract for the duration of 5 months, with 3-5 days per week availability, but we are open to discuss alternative agreements;
- You get a laptop, which is also for personal use;
- Based on your ambition and performance, you will have the opportunity to join Deloitte as a junior consultant after finalizing your study.
What you offer
If you are inspired by the above description and meet the following conditions we would like to meet you!
- You are in the final year of your university study (relevant studies such as: Business Administration, Economics, HRM, Organizational Sciences, Psychology);
- During your study you participated in relevant extracurricular activities such as: student/study associations, committees, sports associations, study abroad etc.;
- You are interested in Human Capital which is reflected in your education and additional experience;
- You are a team player with great social skills combined with a drive to strive for the best result;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills;
- Time management and organizational skills.
Let's make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for the Human Capital Consulting Class. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please include in your application if you are interested in a working studentship or a thesis internship.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Vivienne Gobel on +31 65 00 55 33 4.