Deloitte Digital - eCommerce & Portals Practice
Deloitte Digital offers services that enable client solutions using digital technologies, including the Web, Mobile, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Digital Content and Digital ERP. The Digital Web team works with clients to advise, design, implement and deploy eCommerce and Portal solutions. Our eCommerce capabilities provide transactional solutions related to online marketing, sales and service; for both Direct-To-Consumer and Business-to-Business. Our Portal capabilities provide intranet and internet solutions focused on content presentment and transaction capabilities for both internal enterprise as well as customer facing purposes.
You are the soothsayer. You have gazed into the future of our clients' businesses, and you see a clear path to success. You understand what it takes to make complex Hybris Ecommerce solutions happen, and you'll have a firm hand on the controls every step of the way.
Essential functions of a Consultant at Deloitte Consulting:
- A Consultant at Deloitte functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
- 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience in implementing eCommerce systems on Hybris platform. ATG a plus.
- Hybris, ATG, Endeca, ECommerce, SOA, J2EE
- A Strong background in Hybris and Java/J2EE environments and hands-on development experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle implementations
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- A Master's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
What does Deloitte Digital offer you?
Deloitte Digital is young fast, dynamic and fun. We thrive on challenging each other and learning from one another. We do really cool projects for impressive clients. There is plenty of room to grow in your career both by broadening your knowledge and skill set as well as by diving deep into a particular domain or technology. We are based in Amsterdam in one of the most sustainable and innovative buildings in the world. Besides work we like to do fun stuff like:
- Hackathons covering many areas and technologies.
- Regular LAN-party’s
- Friday drinks
- All-inclusive ski holidays with you colleagues
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy.
We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.