Along with member firms globally, Deloitte Netherlands is working on bringing new offerings to market which help our clients respond to changes relating to the Future of Work* . The opportunity for our intern is to support our NL Future of Work team to build our new market offerings which help our clients respond effectively to these changes in technology, globalization and workforce demographics.
We are looking for a team member for our Future of Work team within Human Capital to build our offering and market position, through a number of activities, including:
- Synthesis of existing materials from Deloitte and other relevant sources
- Framework preparation and analysis of leading and lagging indicators of how organisations respond to automation, contingent workforces and other trends impacting them
- Client interviews to understand levels of awareness of these factors, their current responses and key challenges
- Analysis of impacts on existing Deloitte offerings
- Development and delivery of new HC offerings
The position is based in Amsterdam and potentially at other locations for client work. Regarding duration of this project: we expect this to take at least 3 months. Precise time commitments to be agreed mutually.
*The ‘Future of Work’ offering has been earmarked as one of the key development areas for Deloitte Consulting.
Driven by accelerating connectivity, new technologies, cognitive tools and talent models, work is changing. As robotics, AI, the gig economy and crowds grow, jobs are being reinvented, creating the “augmented workforce”, new jobs and a new future for work, workers and the workplace. As a firm we have debated and written about these issues frequently, not least in our annual Global Human Capital Trends reports. In fact Deloitte recently won the Management Consulting Association’s Award for the ‘Best Use of Thought Leadership’ on the Future of Work.
You will be an intellectually curious, passionate individual who has an interest in macro external trends and how they impact businesses on a day-to-day basis. You are a strategic, yet pragmatic thinker who likes to problem solve.
In addition, you have:
- A Master's degree in strategy, HR, psychology or related field
- Strong communication skills
- A structured and analytical approach
- Time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience interacting with a range of stakeholders
- Availability for at least 3 days per week and for at least 3 months. Precise time commitments to be agreed mutually.
Our Human Capital practice and HR Transformation service line
Human Capital links business strategy with workforce challenges. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte advices organisations about optimizing their HR function in order to maximise business performance.
Nowadays, companies are demanding HR to be more efficient, scalable and flexible in order to deal with the challenges and opportunities of technology, globalisation and changing workforce demographics. Therefore HR Transformation is on top of mind of HR and business leaders more than ever. Additionally the rise of HR Cloud changes the HR environment and stimulates business-driven HR services.
In order to perform effectively, HR should align more closely with the business strategy. We support our customers with developing and implementing HR strategies and plans which are both visionary as executable.
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Services. When working at Deloitte you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, excellent pension scheme, a laptop and an iPhone. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.