Bring Digital in Supply Chain alive by developing a serious game for our Digital Supply Chain Experience in Amsterdam. Become a working student at Deloitte! (please note: not as thesis internship).
What impact will you make?
You'll help developing a serious one-day game that our clients can play around innovations in the Digital Supply Chain domain. Together with our own consultants and external stakeholders you will develop, test and update this serious game which is scheduled to have its first version ready in the spring of 2019. The game is part of an Experience, where we support clients in one to two days in their Digital Journey
This is how
Together with our supply chain consultants:
- further develop the serious game concept and content;
- support the end-to-end design of the Digital Supply Chain Experience;
- prepare and engage with external partners for showcasing demos and demonstrating physical objects;
- co develop and support the go to market strategy;
- align with some of our clients that will participate;
- take responsibility for internal and external reporting.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 50 other colleagues of our Supply Chain Strategy team in Amsterdam. In this team, innovation and personal development are very important. The team focuses on the full range of supply chain strategy, supply chain network (re)design, logistics & distribution, supply chain planning, sourcing & procurement and manufacturing transformation at large (international) organizations.
Our current Working Student Irene Dam describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“I’m really enthusiastic about how well this team works and fits together, from day one I felt part of the team. It has a nice and challenging working environment and provides a great time during and after work”
What we offer
- fixed salary;
- great growth opportunities - depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow to a Junior Consultant position;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a 40-hour or 32-hour week;
- a public transport card
- a laptop;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
You take the lead, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You are not afraid of the unknown and support us in making ideas tangible. For the role of Working Student, you also have:
- a current Master study at a Dutch university;
- strong academical results and secondary school (VWO) grades, where you succeeded your beta courses above average;
- interested in consultancy and supply chain, which appears from you study background, internships and possible working experience;
- extra curriculum activities, like an active (board)membership in a student association or sports club;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact recruiter Julia Plandsoen on +31 (0)88 288 34 99.