Deloitte Financial Advisory (FA) consists of four disciplines; Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Forensic & Financial Crime, Benefits & Pension Advisory and Real Estate & Partnerships.
Deloitte M&A provides corporates, private equity houses and other clients with a full range of M&A services. Services offered are, for example, advice on acquisitions, divestments, buy-outs and capital raisings. A significant number of our projects are cross-border or international in nature requiring our people to build wide networks across both the Netherlands and International firm.
About Value Creation Services
Value Creation Services (VCS) is a young, dynamic and fast growing department within Deloitte’s Financial Advisory M&A team that strives to identify and quantify benefits and to drive performance improvements.
The VCS approach is underpinned by our experience of working with Private Equity and the core principles they require to rapidly identify value in deals and from working hands-on with management teams to drive rapid restructuring change programmes.
We deliver value by looking at
- revenue growth
- operating margin
- asset efficiency
This role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Perform on the highest level and learn a lot in a deal driven environment of working underpinned by the Private Equity way of working;
- Build your network in PE;
- Work on challenging, international strategic projects for high profile clients;
- Work closely together with (international) colleagues from other Deloitte member firms;
- Provide sector expertise to other team members;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path.
Last but not least, we offer you a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace, respect and deploy differences on levels such as creativity and conception in that we can add more substance to our purpose to make even more impact.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and capabilities:
- Master’s degree in Finance, (Business) Economics or Beta study and strong academic results
- Relevant advisory experience, either from a top tier strategy firm, a leading specialist and/or niche advisory firm or ‘Big 4’ consultancy;
- Show a track record and practical experience in implementation support;
- Strong recent experience in Target Operating Model Design programmes;
- Strong facilitation skills, forging consensus around credible, executable solutions;
- Passionate about affecting real change;
- Reads people accurately; can diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential;
- Excellent written and oral communications (inclusive presentation) skills in English and knowledge of Dutch will be helpful;
- Objective, fact based approach to problem solving;
- The ability to manage a multiple stakeholder environment within a privately owned business.
Contact us today for an introduction meeting. Click on below link and provide your details