The Data & Reporting Advisory (DRA) team consists of ambitious young (international) talent with strong academic backgrounds in IT, Finance and Business, as well as seasoned professionals with deep understanding of the latest developments within the field of data and reporting. DRA consultants are known for their openness and curiosity towards new developments, and their "can-do" attitude towards challenges. The goal of DRA is to become the undisputed advisor within the fast changing world of data and reporting and create an everlasting footprint within the minds of our clients.
Your role as an intern
Our clients are increasingly exposed to very demanding reporting requirements, dealing with increasing amounts of data. On the other hand, our client’s business models are rapidly changing and increasingly automated. We believe that to remain relevant, our client’s need to develop new skills and capabilities. This also applies to us – we actively invest in developing and testing Next Generation technologies and skills that we can successfully bring to clients in the future.
As intern you will be challenged to shape and craft new and interactive views on our content, products and services. To name just a few examples:
- Can you use VR or AR technologies to increase effectiveness of our consultancy work at clients? You design and build the prototypes, in collaboration with our professionals that are tested at real clients.
During your internship you will be part of the D&RA team, a team of 50+ experienced professionals. In this role you will have a lot of freedom to let your creative mind think and speak. You will be on boarded in our NextGen program and be coached and guided by our professionals.
Successful applicants will be/have:
- HBO/WO education in one of the following tracks: Informatics, Communication and Multimedia Design, Game development, Creative media and game technologies, Media technology, or related studies;
- Knowledge of Unity3D or other virtual/augmented reality programming languages;
- Knowledge of WebGL, D3JS, Neo4J are a pré;
- Available full time for a minimum of three months;
- Interested in technology, financial industries;
- A team player;
- Good communicative skills;
- Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure;
- Result-oriented, while ensuring the quality of work;
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing (Dutch is beneficial)
- Living in The Netherlands or willing to relocate permanently.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Elise Guit op telefoonnummer +31882888780.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.