Are you experienced in developing mobile solutions using the latest technology? Are you ready for challenging projects where you will build and deliver top notch mobile solutions for our customers and make sure it fits their needs? Do you want to work in a team where personal development is central?
We are seeking for new colleagues to join our team at a Consultant level, to deliver mobile solutions that help our clients and makes an impact that matters.
Joining us means that you will be working in Agile delivery teams, both from our Deloitte Digital office in Amsterdam as well as from client’s locations. Our team’s core values are:
- We are obsessed with the customer. We just love solving complex problems by applying the latest and greatest that technology has to offer, for our client; and to celebrate our successes together with them
- We nurture our talent and empower our people. Our experienced team across a broad technology spectrum offers you the guidance and tools to grow your skills, and also freedom to explore the latest technology offerings.
- We encourage to explore and create the future. The world is changing around us every day, it’s up to us to keep up and always search for new ways to solve problems using cool new technology.
- We connect to create impact. There are so many experts within Deloitte to connect with. Exchanging knowledge, ideas and dreams leads to amazing new solutions.
We work hard every day to deliver meaningful digital experiences. Our portfolio offerings span a wide variety of solutions like websites, portals, apps, platforms and Digital Reality solutions. We drive complete digital transformations powered with Digital Analytics, Marketing, AI, Blockchain and IoT.
As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. Being an iOS developer, you should have:
- Completed a higher education or equivalent ability
- At least 2 years of work experience as an iOS Developer
- Knowledge of the latest developments in the field of Mobile (iOS SDKs/functions, Mobile Security, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Swift (or Objective-C), C# or Java
- Knowledge of DevOps and hands-on experience with version control solutions like Git
- Affinity with User Centric UI development
- You are a skillful communicator, analytical, creative and a conceptual thinker
- Cooperation is one of your great strengths and with the right support you can independently find your way in the Mobile world
- You speak and write Dutch or English fluently
Are you challenged by the above job description and also possess the following skills? Then we would be really excited to meet you! Affinity with thinking in business processes. If you have a Scrum Master Certificate you will have preference
The Deloitte Digital Team
We as Deloitte Digital are proud to be part of the world’s largest consultancy firm but we adapted a new model for a new age—we’re a digital consulting agency. That means we bring together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen, and industry insight needed to help transform our clients’ businesses. With our end-to-end capabilities, clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we’ve got what it takes to bring a new business vision to life with digital. Part business, part creative, part technology, one hundred percent digital.
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multi-disciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a career coach from our own team
Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement to get around easily, a laptop and an iPhone.