Want to work on the edge of advance technology making a large impact to our clients and society?
Deloitte Digital is creating IoT solutions for and co-create IoT solutions with clients in several industries and sectors. The breadth of our portfolio of services is wide, focused on create business value – enabled by this technology – from digital strategy through to transformation.
We are looking for IoT technologists with a deep passion in this fast-growing area – someone who can bring in his / her talent, skills and enthusiasm to shape the future of the IoT landscape.
Our practice distinguishes itself through our capability to design and implement new solutions, prototypes and hackathons – utilizing our deep Industry knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technical know-how. We deliver state of the art solutions for our clients, making every assignment unique.
As an IoT Commercial Manager, you will be a member of Deloitte Digital, meaning you will collaborate with and lead a young, enthusiastic team – who is passionate about their work and feed of each other’s energy. You will craft and implement innovative technologies related to IoT, Industry 4.0 and ecosystem strategy. Of course, we also work with the latest techniques and tools.
You will be expected to stay informed of new IoT related developments in this area and synthesize these into technical state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. You will often work on location at the customer and challenge yourself to always find the right solution fit for our clients in different environments. You have a great understanding of high-level capabilities in typical cloud and industrial innovation and IoT platforms.
You will be able to constantly develop yourself. In addition, our own initiative is appreciated and encouraged. A combination of technical specialization, advisory skills and project management will make you an ideal fit.
Your role within Deloitte
Deloitte Digital offers complete solutions for business issues. That is why our Deloitte teams are often multidisciplinary. There will also be the opportunity to work closely with client specialists or other external parties (e.g. vendors, etc.). A few examples of what is expected from you are:
- Develop and deliver proposals to customers
- Able to deliver end to end IoT related projects for clients
- On basis of knowledge and experience , being regarded as a trusted advisor in the area of IoT or Industry 4.0 competency by middle management of the customer
- Comfortable in discussing technology with C-Levels particularly CIOs & CFOs
- Creative in building & implementing sales campaigns
- Create high standards presentations
- Able to create business case, including ROI & TCO
Your profile as IoT Commercial Manager
As a Commercial Manager you work in a multidisciplinary team of highly varied projects that aim to improve the business processes of an organization through IoT solutions. In addition you also meet the following conditions:
- At least 3-5 years in commercial positions at large software vendors (either pre-sales, marketing or sales) selling innovative technology offerings
- Passionate about learning new technologies and creating innovative solutions
- Passionate about learning and applying new IoT or Industry 4.0 related technologies and creating innovative solutions
In addition the following conditions are preferred:
- Flexibility to travel abroad (either continentally or inter-continentally), sometimes for extended periods
- Understanding of software development concepts & methods
- Be familiar with at least one of the following vendor solution: AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Bluemix or PTC ThingWorx
- High level knowledge of cloud architecture including Web Services, API & REST
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor