Want to work on the edge of advance technology making a large impact to our clients and society?
Deloitte Digital is creating IoT solutions for and co-create IoT solutions with clients in several industries and sectors. The breadth of our portfolio of services is wide, focused on create business value – enabled by this technology – from digital strategy through to transformation.
We are looking for IoT technologists with a deep passion in this fast-growing area – someone who can bring in his / her talent, skills and enthusiasm to shape the future of the IoT landscape.
Our practice distinguishes itself through our capability to design and implement new solutions, prototypes and hackathons – utilizing our deep Industry knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technical know-how. We deliver state of the art solutions for our clients, making every assignment unique.
As IoT Strategy Consultant, you will be a member of Deloitte Digital, meaning you will collaborate with and lead a young, enthusiastic team – who is passionate about their work and feed of each other’s energy. You will help teams define the digital strategy at clients. You will craft and implement innovative technologies related to IoT, Industry 4.0 and ecosystem strategy. Of course, we also work with the latest techniques and tools. You will be expected to stay informed of new developments in this area and synthesize these into technical state-of-the-art solutions for our customers. You will often work on location at the customer and challenge yourself to always find the right solution fit for our clients in different environments. You have a great understanding of high-level capabilities in typical cloud and industrial innovation and IoT platforms. You will be able to constantly develop yourself. In addition, our own initiative is appreciated and encouraged. This combination of technical specialization, advisory skills and project management ensures the perfect start of your career!
Your role within Deloitte
Deloitte Digital offers complete solutions for business issues. That is why our Deloitte teams are often multidisciplinary. There will also be the opportunity to work closely with client specialists or other external parties (e.g. vendors, etc.). A few examples of what is expected from you are:
- Support team to define digital strategy at clients
- Passionate about innovative technologies and its impact
- Craft and implement innovative technologies related to IoT, Industry 4.0 and ecosystem strategy
- Work on the edge of Business & IT with emphasis on the business side
- Keep up with, understand and synthesize the relevant developments in the market and support translating translate those into propositions
- Understanding of high-level capabilities in typical cloud and industrial innovation / IoT platforms
- Supporting executive inspiration sessions
- Eager to help clients with implementation of the newest developments in the market
Your profile as a Strategy Consultant
As a strategy consultant you work in a multidisciplinary team of highly varied projects that aim to improve the business processes of an organization through IoT solutions. In addition you also meet the following conditions:
- You have a B.S./Masters degree or equivalent in Engineering, Information Studies, Computer Science or related field
- 1-5 years of work experience and affinity and comfort with innovative technologies
- Strong analytical skillset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel skills
- Driven by results and adaptable in rapidly changing environments
- Fluent English speaker
- Team player, both in client teams and our team
- Netherlands (Amsterdam) as your primary work location
In addition the following conditions are a bonus:
- Flexibility to travel abroad (either continentally or inter-continentally), sometimes for extended periods
- Experience with scrum or agile methodologies
- Experience in an asset-intensive industry (e.g. oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, etc.)
- Understanding of sensors and device capabilities and performance
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our customers’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team (also outside of working hours)
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone
- As talent you will get all freedom and support for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible, provide a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor