What impact will you make?
Together with your project team, you make sure that project results are achieved. You set the goals, coordinate and monitor progress towards these goals, while at the same time tracking the budget. You are pragmatic in your role as Senior IT Project Manager, and you apply an tailored approach. You are experienced in working with Agile (scrum) teams. This is a Deloitte internal role, meaning that the colleagues at Deloitte are your clients.
This is how
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders to guarantee their involvement throughout the entire project;
- coordinating a preliminary study with the business and providing a correct description and validation of the requirements for a project;
- Providing guidance to various project teams consisting of agile teams, or project teams comprised of both internal as well as external parties;
- managing expectations of higher management and project operators; you execute the plan and asses the results of activities;
- developing implementation plans with all stakeholders, guaranteeing implementation, and leading the transition of the project into run & maintain.
With over 6000 employees spread across 15 office buildings around the Netherlands, we are one of the largest providers of professional services in the field of accountancy, tax and legal advice, consultancy, risk management, and financial advisory. Deloitte is characterized by an open and professional corporate culture. Innovation, quality, and compliance are top priority, but so are proactivity and a good work-life balance.
Deloitte IT operates from Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and India, providing support to Deloitte professionals in the Netherlands and other countries. Together with more than 150 colleagues, we are responsible for the information and communication technology at Deloitte. Think, for example, of online services, cabling, access systems, and audiovisual devices. The culture at our department is innovative, dynamic, informal, social, international, team-oriented, and result-oriented.
What we offer
- A full-time employment of 40 hours a week.
- A professional and dynamic working environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Working with the latest IT technologies
- Work-related education
- Internal career opportunities
- A good pension plan
- 26 days of vacation leave (when working on a full-time basis), with every year the option to buy 15 extra days of leave.
- NS Business Card
- Optional participation in the collective health insurance
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Lease car or a travel expense reimbursement (free choice)
What you offer
When it comes to project-based work, you are the one who owns the end-to-end delivery. At the same time, you know how to inspire and motivate the team to reach amazing results. You are not afraid to try out new things and to keep learning through trial and error. You also have:
- a university or higher professional education (HBO) degree;
- an excellent of command of Dutch and English, in both speaking and writing;
- more than 4 years of work experience in project management within an IT environment;
- knowledge of project methods (for example: Prince 2, PMI ACP, or IPMA);
- thorough knowledge of the Agile approach and application development methods, preferably SCRUM;
- an independent, pragmatic, result-oriented, and solution-oriented attitude;
- broad and up-to-date knowledge of IT concepts, information systems, and infrastructure;
- Organizational insight and sensitivity, and persuasiveness.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
Do your skills and experiences match our job description? Then we would like to get to know you. Contact us today to schedule a meeting to get acquainted!
For questions about this job posting, you can contact our IT Recruiter Toine van Kastel by phone via +31 88 288 51 36.
If this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be interested: Feel free to share this job posting. Principals only.