Let's Talk About You
You want to Own Your Career. You’re serious about rising as far and as fast as your work and achievements can take you, and you’re ready to write the next chapter of your career story: a challenging and rewarding role as an Enterprise Agile Consultant.
We are entering the second wave of disruption. There has never been more attention focused on emerging technologies and business innovation than today. It requires transforming businesses into an intuitive enterprise that anticipates tomorrow’s customers’ needs and delivering insights that lead to first mover advantage. As a large consulting firm we, on daily basis, advise and support board room members on how to drive growth by converting traditional "analog" businesses to digital ones and harness the power of innovation.
To support this growing service line, we are continuously looking for change champions and disruptors with digital and Agile DNA, to join our team and help our clients to respond to the disruption!
Show us what you've got!
Here is what we expect from our consultants
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence
- Strong communication skills (both Dutch and English) to talk to people with authority about the implementation of new and disruptive technologies
- Familiar with Agile and Lean methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP and SAFe)
- Ability to train and coach non-experts to become change champions
- Ability to become go-to Agile expert for other colleagues and our clients
- Quickly design proof-of-concept prototypes for a range of transformation journeys
- Set the standard for understanding complex problems
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used
- A background in academia
- Willing to (frequently) travel abroad
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in disruptive innovation that puts our clients ahead in a tough market.
Our Agile transformation leaders are committed practitioners, doers not preachers
As companies are more often embarking on enterprise wide agile transformations, a shift in culture and mindset will meet with natural resistance from historical practices. This requires laser focus on the intersection where culture, enterprise strategy, and implementation to sustain change meet. Our Agile transformation practice within Deloitte Consulting offers end-to-end corporate Agile solutions and implementations to our clients. Methodology definition alone is not enough, Agile requires new behaviors and interactions to collaborate with business partners.
Our practice harnesses the power of Agile and Lean applied to changing needs and to accelerate business value to our clients’ enterprises.
Our leading Agile experts contribute to our client’s success stories through a number of value propositions including:
- Deliver multi-mode transformations of organizations to become and sustain responsive and Agile
- Establishing an Agile center of excellence
- Train and coach leadership and disruptive teams to optimize their Agile way of working
- Implement tools and instruments to empower efficiency and effectiveness in Agile way of working
With offices throughout the Netherlands and well over 4,700 employees, Deloitte is a leading firm in Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory. You will be working with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Our business culture is pleasant, open and leaves much room for your own initiatives. And our employment benefits suit your ambition and needs. They include an excellent leased car scheme and an iPhone 6. Top talent rises fast in our organization. Of course we will help you where we can, with a balanced training program, a customized competence model and continuous feedback.