What impact will you make?
Our clients face the Big Data revolution: an exponential growth of data originating from transactions, CRM, sensors, and social media. The number of structured and unstructured sources from which interesting insights may be derived is rising, too. According to Gartner, Deloitte Analytics is one of the leading service providers in Big Data Analytics worldwide.
This is how
- You will be advising organizations on the design and structuring of their future data architecture, so they will be prepared for storing and analyzing Big Data and for distilling the best possible value from this. Depending on the client’s need, this may include real time reports and dashboards and/or the combining of various internal and external sources.
- You analyze issues from our clients and you advise on possible strategic solutions.
- You should be always aware of the latest developments when it comes to cloud infrastructure.
- You will be collaborating with Deloitte experts from other professional departments, so we can prepare the best possible advice for our clients, as a multidisciplinary team. The projects you will be involved in encompass Client Analytics, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Workforce Analytics in various sectors and industries.
- As a Junior Consultant you will be supporting our clients in implementing projects. You role within the team is proactive and you have a quick and thorough understanding of issues.
- You are likewise aware of the crucial need for in-depth knowledge of your field in your role. You are actively engaged in gaining knowledge and understand the necessity of continuous learning in these rapidly changing environment.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your expertise in the Analytics & Cognitive portfolio in Amsterdam all of whom are specialists in the Strategy, Analytics and M&A offering.
The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous (technological) innovation, for example in big data and robotics, are key principles in this department. Obviously, Consulting also has a major impact (on): see an example here.
Working in creative, agile teams, you’ll help clients unlock the insight and value buried deep inside their organizations. You’ll help them modernize their data and analytics environments, and apply next generation AI and intelligent automation technologies. These are technologies driven by the transformational impact of AI-enabled, automated processes and optimized through human-centered design.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
- Based on your aspirations, you can opt for a specialist track in-case you have more affinity towards technology and can demonstrate deep skill in use of data engineering tools and/or technologies.
What you offer
- You have a Master’s Degree (such as Informatics, Information Sciences or Technical Business Administration);
- You have affinity for data and understand how Big Data can help companies gain a competitive edge;
- You are capable of thinking logically, are strong analytically, and have good research and presentation skills;
- You have a particular interest in Big Data, which is reflected in your choice of study, your traineeship, and any work experience;
- Preferably, you are knowledgeable about relevant technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Map Reduce, and SQL;
- You have gained programming skills during or in addition to your study.
- You have a great interest in Public Cloud technology like Amazon WebServices, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud platform.
- Strong affinity for solving business issues in as part of projects;
- You have good communication skills and are capable of providing appropriate solutions in consultation with the client;
- In addition to your study you have been actively engaged in extracurricular activities in a student society, board, committee, or a sports club;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? Please contact recruiter Janneke Kok +31619305256