Helping CFOs answer their most complex strategic questions. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
The Finance function is continuously faced with new expectations and in order to respond many CFOs realize the need for digital transformation. This requires expertise in how to tackle strategic issues and implement complex transformations, in a fast-evolving digital world. As a Junior Consultant CFO Services you and your colleagues will act as advisors to CFOs in the large organizations, guiding them through these challenges.
This is how
- advising Finance executives in making strategic choices to reach their targets
- defining strategy visions and translating them into an actions
- designing and implementing operating models with Shared Service Centers and Centers of Excellence
- assessing the (digital) maturity of the Finance department based on Deloitte best practice
- providing improvement opportunities in Finance processes by leveraging technologies
- supporting Finance executives in defining their digital agenda and building digital capabilities
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the Finance & Performance in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialist in the Enterprise Technology & Performance.
Impact and value drive everything we do. We work at the highest level, with C-Suite Executives and their senior leaders, to create solutions that deliver the absolute maximum return on investment, across the backbone of their organizations. We transform the digital enterprise with innovative and core technologies, delivering tangible, sustainable benefits.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. You will deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around. Together you’ll take a holistic view of key functions, spanning strategy articulation, process design and technology enablement, with a focus on enabling functions, such as Finance, Supply Chain and Technology.
Finance & Performance
As businesses evolve to either thrive or survive, the role of Finance is becoming ever more important. It is no longer appropriate to just be a guardian of the numbers, Finance needs to engage themselves even more with the business, utilizing the latest technology to drive change. As market leaders, our Finance practice has the breadth of capabilities to help organizations become that Finance function of the future.
Consultant Friso Nilting describes his experience as follows:
"After a few months at Deloitte I already learned more than during my university time"
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits
- a good pension scheme
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme
- a developing culture with a coach, an onboarding buddy and a development program
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are energized by crafting solutions, telling the story behind the numbers and working in teams. You thrive in high performance cultures and willing to spend every day developing yourself and the people around you.
For the position of Junior Consultant CFO Services you should also have:
- a master’s degree, preferably in business administration, business economics, finance or econometrics;
- spent time on extracurricular activities such as student associations, boards, commisions, volunteering programs, sports associations or gained experience for internships;
- 0-2 years professional work experience;
- a self-motivated and curious personality that is able to take initiative and ownership;
- an interest in working in an international and diverse team;
- excellent command of written and spoken English and preferably Dutch;
- an interest in digital trends and working with new technologies.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Consulting Vivienne Göbel via +31 (0)6 50055334 or firstname.lastname@example.org