Support internationally renowned companies to stay on top of the market by analyzing, translating the business vision and needs into (innovative) IT solutions and realize this together with the client. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Do you want to advise the management of international top companies about the influence of technological innovation? Do you enjoy thinking about the relation between organizational structure and IT systems? Do you ponder on the consequence of technological innovation on international top companies? And are you convinced that as a team you can make more impact than as an individual? Then you are at the right place at Deloitte Consulting!
You will support large multinational organization by:
- Assessing their current state architecture, defining future state architectures and helping the organizations reach the future state architecture.
- Supporting complex technology enabled transformation (e.g. Post-Merger Integrations, Digital, Agile, Cloud).
- Apply your knowledge and experience in disrupting technologies and solutions in the area of Cloud, Business Ecosystems, IoT, Agile and DevOps.
This is how
- translating business vision and needs into IT solutions;
- support client in realizing business transformations;
- reporting and predicting the impact of future changes in both business and IT;
- assessing current state and formulate future state architectures;
- being a sparring partner for the client;
- translating problem analysis to solution implementations;
- being part of and contributing to ambitious project teams.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Financial Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You will share your expertise with approximately 65 colleagues from the Enterprise Architecture service line in Amsterdam.
The service line is famous for leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday Drinks!
The spirit of our team was described as follows by our colleague, Junior Consultant Marlies Quekel:
“EA is a fun team that is focused on content and in-depth knowledge, which you get to use at complex organisations.”
What we offer
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- In addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- A 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- A good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- The opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- A development program that helps you keep developing;
- A laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- A good pension scheme;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme.
What you offer
You will work in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful. You also have the following qualities required for the position of Junior Consultant Enterprise Architecture:
• A completed (technical) university education with excellent results;
• Foreign and / or extracurricular experiences;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Designing solutions and wanting to realize them;
• Convinced of the value of Enterprise Architecture for organizations;
• Great sense of responsibility, ambitious, open to learning;
• The will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Valerie Schoorlemmer via +31 88 288 13 78.