Creating a data-driven culture at our clients, helping them to successfully manage and get value from data assets. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
The Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team guides clients with the organization and structuring of data usage, the optimization of business processes from which data originates and the compliance with changing laws and regulations. Being a part of the team means you ensure a growing awareness about the importance of data within organizations. You make sure that the right data arrives at the right time in the right place, operating on the edge of business and IT. At the same time, you support clients in developing their data strategy or data architecture and develop vision and policies for the effective management of data assets.
Our team is truly convinced of the value of data, but keeps looking with a critical eye at the functioning of data management at our clients. We are looking for colleagues who are entrepreneurial and contribute to growing the EDM practice with different perspectives and innovative insights!
This is how
- defining, managing and governing clients’ overall data management strategy and data architecture;
- facilitating workshops where we assess clients’ current data management maturity;
- defining the way in which data can be managed best in clients’ business processes;
- gathering requirements and translating these into data principles, policies and (new) data capabilities;
- leveraging the DAMA DMBOK framework to set up a data management office;
- identifying relevant data domains and elements;
- creating a roadmap to improve data quality.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries. You will share your expertise with around 65 colleagues from the Enterprise Architecture service line in Amsterdam, of which Enterprise Data Management is one of the core competences.
The service line is famous for leveraging its in-depth technical knowledge within a business context, and facilitates close collaboration with (international) colleagues and content-driven discussions. We place great emphasis on learning, are very involved in your development and support you to achieve your goals. You will get to know your colleagues very quickly during one of the many team events or regular Friday Drinks!
Our work environment is described by Consultant Kiean Bitaraf as follows:
“Being a part of the Enterprise Data Management team is a true learning experience. Intensive team work allows you to learn from the best, while making great impact at clients!”
What we offer
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 40-hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a good pension scheme.
What you offer
You enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams on various projects that will help you build a professional network from day one. Every day you are challenged to get the best out of yourself, but you are not alone: experienced colleagues and best practices from the global Deloitte network help you to become successful. You also have the following qualities required for the position of Junior Consultant Data Management:
- a completed (technical) university education with excellent results;
- international and / or extracurricular experiences;
- excellent communication skills;
- designing solutions and wanting to realize them;
- convinced of the value of data for organizations;
- great sense of responsibility, ambitious, open to learning;
- the will to work in multidisciplinary, multicultural and cross-border teams.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Valerie Schoorlemmer via +31 88 288 13 78.