Your role as Junior Consultant
Are you always busy thinking about how to improve things around you? Are you energized by crafting solutions and telling the story behind the numbers? Do you thrive in high performance cultures, are you able to manage change and ambiguity, and willing to spend every day uncovering something new? If so, and if you are an aspiring consultant with interest in the combination of Finance and technology, we want you to be part of our team!
As a Junior Consultant, you are part of the CFO Services practice, a multidisciplinary team dedicated to projects within the profit and non-profit sectors. You are introduced to the latest and greatest digital (Finance) opportunities, Blockchain, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), building the Dashboards of the Future and Cognitive Computing. Moreover, working with and helping CFOs of top organizations in the Netherlands and abroad.
Overall as Deloitte Consulting CFO services we focus on the following area’s:
- Finance Strategy (Labs on strategy, Finance Strategy development)
- Digital Finance (AI, RPA/RCA, Cognitive computing, Blockchain)
- Data Driven Office (Data Modeling, Data Management & Data Architecture)
- Advanced Finance Analytics (Forecasting & Predictive analytics, Costing & Profitability, Visualization & Dashboarding)
- S4/HANA (Finance Reporting and Finance Analytics with S/4HANA)
If we caught your interest, we would love to meet you! What we expect from you:
- You have between 0 – 2 years of professional work experience
- You have a university MSc degree in finance, business administration, data science, mathematics, economics, innovation or similar
- You are motivated, ambitious, curious and able to take initiative and ownership
- You are pragmatic, result-oriented, creative in finding solutions and have strong analytical skills
- You are a great communicator, pleasant to work with, high on soft skills
- Next to your study you spent time on extracurricular activities and actively participated in your student association, board, commission(s), volunteering programs or sports associations
- Fluency in Dutch and English is obligated; knowledge of a second language is considered preferable
From day 1, we expect you to be eager to develop and grow within your role and take on additional activities and responsibilities as they present themselves, both at the client site and internal knowledge development.
Your career and working conditions
Deloitte Consulting is the largest consultancy firm in the world, advising the biggest players in the market about their strategy and operations, able to leverage a globally extensive network of professionals. At CFO Services, we strive to be at the forefront of the digitalization era by adding value to our clients at the operational, business partnering and strategic levels of Finance.
You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Our culture is open and friendly, offering room for deploying your own initiatives. The working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, such as a lease arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone and excellent pension scheme. We support you where possible with a balanced learning program, personalized competency model and continuous feedback.