Move HR into the new digital era and improve our customer's employee experience. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior Consultant HR Technology you will work for a wide large range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. Projects will be very diverse and could include launching a new HR strategy, a worldwide implementation of a new HR model, improve the overall quality of HR to giving guidance in mergers or acquisitions of organizations. Overall, you will help improve your client’s HR function through the newest technology and improve their employee experience by applying the latest mobile technology
This is how
- consulting, configuring and implementing digital HR solutions (create and optimise HR business processes, organisational structures, reports & analytics, integrations with other systems and others);
- providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them, examples are HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- supporting organisational changes and change management.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise in the HR Transformation in Amsterdam – all of whom are specialist in the Human Capital.
You share your expertise with the 1300 colleagues of our Consulting department in Amsterdam. In this department, we pride ourselves on being innovative and championing personal development. Of course, Consulting also has a major impact: see an example here
Our global practice is renowned as the world’s leading HR and people transformation business. With our clients facing unprecedented technology and demographic disruption, we’re now building on that reputation to help leaders design and deliver the future of work.
By combining our research and analytics capabilities with our industry expertise we’re developing innovative change programs that equip businesses to thrive in a digital world. Our market offerings span the full breadth of Human Capital needs, from HR transformation and talent strategies, as well as change management and Program Leadership.
Because the future of work is a boardroom issue, not just a focus for HR, you’ll work with business leaders. You’ll help them rethink their business and people strategies, to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of work, while ensuring a positive impact on their employees and society.”
Do you want to transform the way HR enables a business and its workforce? Do you want to develop your skills at the undisputed number 1 global (Digital) HR transformation leader according to ALM? You’ll help to drive overall business strategy, shape employee experience, and harness the Future of Work. Projects range from defining a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies and also to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. We leverage our global end-to-end HRT capabilities, data (our HR analytics capabilities and Bersin), strong partnerships with vendors and our diverse team to deliver value to our clients.
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32-40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a developing culture with a coach, an onboarding buddy and a development program.
great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
- you have a university degree (HR, Business or IT);
- you have consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience;
- you have an interest in HR Technology digital solutions: like Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle HCM;
- you have a feel for cultural diversity and organisational structures;
- you are fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.