Would you like to move HR into the new digital era and improve our customers employee experience?
As a junior HR Technology consultant you will work for a wide range of companies, from multinationals to government institutions. Projects will be very diverse and could include launching a new HR strategy, a worldwide implementation of a new HR model, improve the overall quality of HR by providing guidance in mergers or acquisitions of organisations. Overall, you will help improve your client’s HR function through the newest technology and improve their employee experience by applying the latest mobile technology.
Within the Human Capital practice lies the HCM Cloud service line, which focuses on Cloud HR solutions. The HCM Cloud service line offers true Cloud applications enabling customers to transform their HR department and change the way they operate by empowering their workforce with self-service, real-time reporting and analytics and mobile apps. Deloitte serves our customers by offering the best cloud solutions like Workday, Oracle HCM and SuccessFactors.
You will work within a multidisciplinary team on diversified projects where you will use the newest trends within Human Capital. Help Deloitte’s clients with transforming their HR Function in achieving success with their employees and by achieving overall improvements. HR Technology is the future, be a part of this change.
Do you have the ambition to guide organisations in implementing new technology?
- Consulting, configuring and implementing digital HR solutions (create and optimise HR business processes, organisational structures, reports & analytics, integrations with other systems and others);
- Providing advice on new innovative ideas and how to use them, examples are HR Analytics, HR Big Data, HR Portal and Shared Service Center technology;
- Supporting organisational changes and change management.
Are you interested in the field of HR Technology and want to join one of the biggest Consulting practices?
- You have a university degree (HR, Business or IT);
- You have consultancy experience or practical HR Technology experience;
- You have an interest in HR Technology digital solutions: like Workday, SuccessFactors or Oracle HCM;
- You have a feel for cultural diversity and organisational structures;
- You are fluent in Dutch (when non-Dutch this is only preferable) and English (required).
Deloitte Consulting is one the biggest consulting firms across the world. At Deloitte we work together with top 200 companies in the areas of growth, innovation and strategy. From day 1 you will work together with your client to deliver the best results.
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. When working at Deloitte, you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, an excellent pension scheme, a laptop and iPhone. High potentials will be promoted quickly. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Vivienne Göbel op telefoonnummer +31882881469.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.