Working as part of a team to develop and implement HR strategies, and delivering excellent client value. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an Analyst, you will apply HR knowledge for HR optimization and innovation and execute deliverables independently and with quality. Your contribution can consist amongst others of leveraging research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical HR Strategy & Service Delivery programs. At HR Strategy & Service Delivery, we work with the client, therefore you will spend most of your time with a (multidisciplinary) Deloitte team at the client. You’re also a key conversation partner for the client.
This is how
- Helping clients to define, plan, and build a business case for their HR Strategy & Service Delivery journeys, including the role of HR Technology / emerging digital HR solutions;
- Identifying potential issues and risks at the client, and proposing mitigation strategies;
- Preparing materials for different client sessions (e.g. thematic discussions, project team sessions, internal and external reporting);
- Organizing workshops and/or meetings with the client in which we design the HR operating model, tackle strategic design choices and define the implications for the organization;
- Supporting clients with (data) analyses resulting in clear observations and recommendations, for example by analyzing workforce data and proposing HR interventions to strengthen the HR function;
- Contribute to development of the service offering through development of expertise or organization of community events.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with the 200 to 250 colleagues of our Human Capital department in Amsterdam. In this department, we pride ourselves on being innovative and championing personal development. Of course, Human Capital also has a major impact: see an example here.
HR Transformation helps to drive overall business strategy, shape employee experience, harness the Future of Work and is part of the Human Capital department. Please find more information regarding all Human Capital teams here.
Director HR Strategy & Service Delivery Norman Smit describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“What I really like about working within the HR Strategy and Service Delivery team is its eagerness. Eager to always deliver tangible impact. Combining the great skills and knowledge we have within the team. Also eager to learn. Eager to work closely together with clients and with a diverse team of Deloitte colleagues seeking to bring the best possible team and impact to our clients. And certainly also a team that is eager to have fun together."
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the possibility to work remote;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, also for private use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Consultant, you have completed master’s degree (for example Human Resources, Organizational Science or Business Administration). You also have:
- Relevant work experience in HR transformation or related field, preferably for a consulting firm;
- Interest in HR IT solutions and processes;
- previous experience in managing multiple priorities and delivering quality commitments on time;
- strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value;
- strong analytical skills, combined with excellent social and communication skills;
- excellent command of English (required) and Dutch (preferable).
Let's make impact. Apply now!
At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Marjolein Huiberts via +31 (0)88 288 3617.