Your role as Junior Consultant IT Strategy
Did you just graduate? Are you interested in working in the field of Technology Consulting and/or Transformations, and are you up to the challenge? Then keep reading to learn more about working within Deloitte Consulting, and maybe you will be our new colleague!
At Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy firm in the world, you will advise top-tier organisations in the fields of growth, innovation and strategy. You will identify endless new opportunities for your clients. As Business Administration or IT talent, you come up with the best ‘out of the box’ solutions. Within the IT Strategy Service Line, we provide (international) organizations with advice on their IT Strategy, we help them with complex Digital Transformations, we supervise large IT Merger and Acquisition projects, and we support major (IT) Organizational Change processes.
The most recent digital trends and developments play a major role in our day-to-day activities. We advise our clients on subjects like Internet of Things, Cloud Strategy, or the development of an Agile (IT) Operating Model. Because our projects impact multiple departments within an organization, you will often work in multidisciplinary teams with consultants from other Deloitte Service Lines (e.g., Strategy & Operations and Human Capital). The core aims for every project are: how can we get the best result for our client and what can you learn within the team?
Also refer to these points of view from our IT Strategy colleagues on VR and Technology Operating Models:
Virtual Reality: A cutting edge technology, but is it ready to go mainstream? – http://Click here
Nine big shifts impacting Technology Operating Models – http://bit.ly/2DQaWtO
Your responsibilities as a Junior Consultant IT Strategy
- Coming up with creative solutions within the field of IT Strategy;
- Working in the area where Business and IT converge, with a clear focus on Business outcomes;
- Making sure you are up to speed with developments in the market (e.g., Cloud, Artificial Intelligence);
- Facilitating workshops with clients to kick-start their improvement journey;
- Supporting the project management process;
- Helping clients implement the newest developments in the market.
Your profile as a Junior Consultant IT Strategy
- Graduated with a Master’s degree (e.g. Business Information Management, Econometrics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or Informatics);
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- A clear affinity with IT, which shows in your choice of study, internship or work experience;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to find the best solutions together with the client;
- You are driven, ambitious, you don’t let go of challenges until there is a solution, and you show involvement with the creation of a solution in practice;
- You are a team player, both at the client and within the team;
- You are fluent in the English language, speaking Dutch is a plus.
If you see a fit with the job description and meet the prerequisites, we would be thrilled to meet you!
Our IT Strategy Team within Deloitte
With offices throughout the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. Our IT Strategy practice currently consists of about 50 colleagues and is part of the Technology Service Area within Deloitte Consulting.
The IT Strategy practice is divided in three focus areas:
- Technology Strategy: Portfolio management, Operating model, Governance
- Cloud & Infrastructure: Hosting & Cloud Strategy, Infrastructure transformation & migration
- IT Mergers & Acquisitions: IT Due Diligence, Post-Merger Integrations, IT M&A Strategy
What does Deloitte offer you?
At Deloitte you will offer solutions for our client’ challenges, while subsequently working on your own career and personal growth ambitions. The following will help you do this:
- You work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues in multidisciplinary and international teams;
- We are a down to earth organization and have an informal team atmosphere (also outside of working hours);
- We offer an open and innovative culture with lots of room for own initiative;
- Our working conditions fit your ambitions and needs, like a market aligned car lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone;
- As recognised talent you will get all the freedom and support you need for a steep learning curve and acceleration in your career. Next to this, we help you where possible by providing a balanced training program, a fitting competence model and a counselor;
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Valerie Schoorlemmer op telefoonnummer +31882881378.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.