Deloittes Human Capital practice and your team
As the world’s largest Consulting firm, Deloitte Consulting advices top-class organizations on a strategical and operational level. The Human Capital practice of Deloitte Consulting links business strategy with people issues. We advise organizations about how to optimize their HR function in order to maximize business performance. Examples of our services are advising about organization design and/or leading the restructuring process, leading mergers, and developing and supporting change management processes.
The Human Capital practice is divided into five specialized teams, including our Learning Solutions service line. The Learning Solutions team advises various organizations, from multinationals to government agencies, about their Human Resource Development (HRD) or Learning & Development (L&D) function. Alongside this, we offer concrete and tailored solutions to organizational learning and development issues. In finding the right solution, we focus on the optimal balance between formal and informal learning, between individual and collaborative learning and between effectiveness, efficiency and added value to the business strategy.
Examples of our LS services include 1) aligning the learning strategy with the business strategy, 2) designing and developing the L&D function, 3) optimizing learning processes, including the use of digital learning tools, 4) analyzing the learning offering (curricula), and 5) designing and developing specific learning programs. During these projects, we take into account the strategic business context, technology and innovation in order to assure a sustainable solution.
Responsibilities as a Junior Consultant (Business Analyst) Learning Solutions
You will work in collaboration with our other Deloitte consulting disciplines varying from other Human Capital service lines (such as Organization Design, Change Management, HR Technology) to Financial Advisory, Deloitte Digital and Strategy and Operations.
You will support our (international) clients with:
- Analyzing their current learning organization (i.e. organization design, governance, processes, curricula, logistics, finance and technology but also learning needs analysis) and designing (elements of) the new learning organization (i.e. formulating a business case or designing a target operating model);
- Support creating and managing transition plans, including Change Management;
- Support advising on and leading the implementation of Learning systems (i.e. functional, methodical and organizational integration, transition support and Change Management);
- Support developing learning strategies and assist clients moving-up in learning maturity (Bersin) using newest insights on “future of work” and digital technologies (AR/VR/AI) ;
- Support designing and developing learning programs for 1) new or existing curricula and 2) learning programs resulting from thorough organizational changes, such as an organization transformation or an IT system implementation.
If you are challenged by the function description above and meet the job requirements below, we would like to meet you!
- University degree (preferably in Education or Business Administration, with a major in Change Management or Learning & Development). Example studies ; Learning Sciences - Technical University Twente, Management of Learning - University Maastricht, Information & Knowledge Management / Digital Business Innovation– University Amsterdam, Business Administration - Organisational Design & Development.
- 0-2 years of experience working in a L&D department or at a consultancy agency focusing on Professional Learning & Change (preferably in an international context);
- Strong cooperation skills;
- Experience with learning in change projects and with digital (learning) technologies and tooling;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- An analytical, goal-driven, practical and enthusiastic mentality;
- Willingness to travel and work internationally (primarily within Europe);
- Fluent in English, both oral and written and proven willingness to learn Dutch.
Your career at Deloitte and employment conditions
With offices across the Netherlands and more than 5500 employees, Deloitte is market leader in the area of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory. When working at Deloitte, you will work with ambitious and highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. You will work in a friendly, open company culture with a lot of room for your own initiative. Additional benefits include a company car, an excellent pension scheme, a laptop and iPhone. High potentials will see a fast and huge personal growth at Deloitte. Besides these benefits, we will support you by providing you with a comprehensive learning program, a tailored competency model, your own counsellor and continuous feedback.
Please note: this vacancy will close at the 31th of january. Then we will assess and discuss your application.