Define strategies and make companies future proof. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Combining your ambition for M&A with our Monitor Deloitte methodologies and knowledge, you will work in teams covering all phases of the M&A project, from acquisition screening to integration. You like the challenge of supporting clients with transformations triggered by M&A through applying fact-based analyses to develop a strategic vision that translates into concrete tactics and goals.
This is how
Within the Monitor Deloitte M&A team, you advise major corporates across the entire M&A lifecycle, including:
- developing options for inorganic growth;
- leading integrations and separations from strategy to execution;
- driving functional integrations in the field of Commercial, Operations and Backoffice;
- identifying top-line and cost synergy opportunities;
- making an impact that matters in complex transformations across different sectors and industries.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands we rely on more than 1,500 colleagues in Consulting.You will share your expertise at Monitor Deloitte in Amsterdam, all of whom are specialists in the Strategy and M&A offerings.
Strategy, Analytics & M&A
“The world is changing, fast. Competitors come out of nowhere, governments and regulators need faster and better insight, customers are demanding a more personalized experience, and volumes of data are doubling every two years. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor, helping our clients make intelligent decisions about how to consistently succeed in their market. You’ll partner with board-level clients to architect data-driven programs that transform their businesses, working with some of the most innovative technologies around.” Monitor Deloitte definitely makes an impact: here you can see how.
Director Klaasjan Doeswijk describes our goal at Monitor Deloitte as follows: “My vision is that the acquirer needs to establish a futureproof integrated finance function that can contribute to the success of the combined business.”
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or a 40-hour working week;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you are ready for anything. At the same time, you are a team player and have a strong personality. You are committed to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values. For the role of a Junior Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant university (Masters) degree;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- strong communication skills that allow you to communicate clearly on complex matters;
- Interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- full proficiency of the English language and preferably Dutch and/or other relevant languages;
- sensitive to cultural differences, on an international as well as an organizational level;
- willingness to operate abroad.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We are looking forward to receive your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
The next recruitment day will be on the 7th of February.
If you are looking for interview practice and further getting to know Monitor Deloitte prior to applying, please join one of our Crack the Case events. You can find this event and sign up at our event page.
Questions? For answers, contact Campus Recruiter Marlou Tuijl on +31 (0)6 50088403.