Organizations are constantly under pressure to meet the demands and requirements of the market, regulations, employees and other stakeholders. As a result, organizations are continuously changing and this is one of the various reasons why an organization’s current design may be scrutinized.
This is where organization design comes into play. It is the process that allows an organization to determine the most effective way to implement its business strategy through its staff. The result being an optimal match between ambition and structure.
At Deloitte, we have the ambition to provide the most innovative services in the field of organizational design.
Typical projects for our Organization Design professionals include advising clients on organization structures during major restructuring or productivity initiatives, the development of an organizational model based on a new strategic direction, the redesign of overhead or administrative structures and design to support merger and acquisition environments (both integrations and carve-outs). These projects are often closely aligned with both change and project management.
The professionals in our Organization Design team support clients in determining the right structure of the organization and translating it into detailed design, including the optimal capacity, span of control, coordination mechanisms, tasks, roles and responsibilities and consultation forms.
As a Business Analyst Organization Design you will work on projects together with more experienced colleagues in a multidisciplinary team. Among your responsibilities:
- Responsible for specific (sub) deliverables in a project team. Depending on your previous experience and learning curve your responsibilities will increase over time;
- Support in the delivery of project deliverables such as: organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, carve-out strategy etc.;
- Support project management activities;
- Support in Industry and/or market propositions;
- Organize internal events.
If you are inspired by the above job description and meet the following conditions we would like to meet you!
- Graduated in a relevant university studies (such as: Business Administration, Business Studies, Economics, Organizational Sciences);
- During your studies you participated in relevant extracurricular activities such as: student/study associations, committees, sports associations, study abroad etc.;
- You are interested in Organization Design which is reflected in your education and additional experience;
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills;
- Team player with great social skills combined with a drive to strive for the best result;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
With offices in the Netherlands and over 4,500 employees, Deloitte is a leading organization in the field of Consulting, Audit, Tax, Financial Advisory Services and Risk Services. You will work with ambitious, highly educated colleagues, often in multidisciplinary and international teams. There is a friendly, open culture with lots of room for personal initiative. Terms are flexible to suit your ambitions and needs, as well a good car lease arrangement, a laptop and an iPhone 6. Top talent leads to fast promotion and development opportunities. Of course, we help where we can, with a balanced learning program and competency model shaped by your own counselor and continuous feedback.