Your role als Pega Consultant
As Pega Consultant you will be working where Business and IT meet. Within a project team you will manage requirements, analyze business rules, redesign processes and develop and test Pega 7 based applications. Your work is often part of a large business/IT transformation. Combined with your project work you will help shape the expansion and development of our young and dynamic Pega team, as well as contribute to commercial activities.
Your profile as Pega Consultant
You (together with your project team) will be responsible for:
- Analyzing a company’s strategic goals and business processes, identify improvement areas and translate into future process design as basis for digitization
- Designing and implementing digital processes using the Pega platform as part of large scale digital transformations, such as for example:
- Designing a Know your customer onboarding process for new clients within the financial industry, while making sure the process is compliant to regulatory standards
- Improving Customer engagement using Intelligence in a multichannel context to support Marketing, Sales and Contact centers
- Implementing intelligent business processes to enable real-time solutions (e.g. lending, insurance)
If you are interested and feel the above vacancy can be challenging we would like to get to know you! In addition, you will need to meet the following job requirements:
- You have a university degree (preferably Information management, Computer Science, Digital Business)
- Experience with process modelling / BPM / Procesoptimalisation
- Demonstrable affinity with IT
- You are able to find solutions in consideration with colleagues and the client
- You have strong analytical skills, you are proactive and you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and/or English language
You are here: Deloitte Digital Consulting
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital
We’re a new type of creative digital consultancy that fuses strategy, tech and design to identify where businesses need to be, then get them there. Fast.
Through our studios spread across the globe, we help our clients imagine, deliver and run the future, through from customer research right through to implementation. And we love doing it.
As part of our team, you’ll work side by side with strategists, designers, researchers, engineers, writers, architects and product specialists – using your unique skills and perspective to help drive transformation from operational level to the C-suite, across a complete range of digital channels.
We believe in our people, which means giving them the support they need to get the best balance of work and life. Individuality, flexibility, diversity are things we’re passionate about. We wouldn’t be Deloitte Digital without it.
As part of our Consulting practice, your career with Deloitte Digital can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.