As Consultant at Programme Leadership in our Organisation Transformation offering, you will be at the centre of large organisational transformations, enabling clients to remain relevant in an ever-changing market place. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Together with your colleagues you will use your knowledge and experience to transform large public organisations towards an Agile practice. Or you assist a Programme Manager in delivering large programmes at leading banks. You travel across Europe to guide the post-merger integration of an international private sector company. Or you are scaling an app with the IT department of a leading retail customer. Your journey will not be limited towards a specific industry, you will develop and own your career!
This is how
- analyse and prioritise projects and programmes;
- develop and support the execution of complex transformations, by means of implementing tools and processes;
- evaluate business cases of the programme, bringing insight into which benefits the programme will deliver;
- translate client’s strategic ambitions into structured projects and programmes;
- develop project plans and progress reports;
- organise workshops with the client to provide programme direction;
- coach and guide large multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis.
Deloitte is the leading firm in Consulting, Audit and Assurance, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your expertise with approximately 60 colleagues within Programme Leadership, all of whom are specialists in the portfolio Human Capital.
You will share your expertise with approximately 60 colleagues of Programme Leadership, a team within Deloitte Consulting, specialised in leading large organisation transformations. Collaboration with other (international) colleagues and continuous innovation in our practice are central in our daily work. Making “an impact that matters” is key; the video below, depicts what being part of Programme Leadership looks like.
Philippe Dony | Director Programme Leadership
“Programme Leadership is the breeding ground for tomorrow’s leaders of (continuous) organisation transformations, We stand out in simplifying complex situations in close collaboration with our clients. ”
What we offer
- A challenging and diverse working environment where you have the possibility to develop yourself in different industries and various fields of expertise. This includes:
- In addition to a fixed salary, you take a share in the profit;
- a fulltime contract with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days' holiday per year and the possibility to purchase 15 additional holiday days per year;
- a good mobility scheme: choice of a lease car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe or a cash
- Option, an annual public transport card or a travel allowance;
- a 32-40 hour working week. We are also open to the option of a shorter working week;
- the possibility of benefiting from tax-attractive extras, such as company fitness and a bicycle plan;
- a development programme through which you continue to develop continuously;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which you can also use privately;
- possibility to participate in the collective health insurance scheme;
- great career opportunities. Every 2 to 3 years, depending on your ambitions and performance, you grow to a new position.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and ambitious. At Deloitte Consulting, you advise leading firms in the field of growth, innovation and strategy. You see endless opportunities for your clients. As a high performing talent, you can think of the best 'out of the box' solutions. Furthermore, you have:
- A university degree;
- 0- 2 years of work experience with a focus on, or affiliation with project- or programme management;
- proven leadership skills during extracurricular activities;
- the ability to communicate complex ideas to non-experts with eloquence and confidence;
- strong communication skills (both Dutch and English);
- familiarity with project- and programme management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, MSP, Scrum, SAFe);
- set the standard for understanding complex problems;
- an awareness and understanding of new technologies being used;
- willingness to travel abroad.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We are happy to receive your application for the position of Consultant Project- and Programme Management. At Deloitte we are open to all people who bring quality and ambition. We are therefore curious who you are. Questions? For the answers, please contact Recruiter Consulting Vivienne Gobel via +31 06 50 05 53 34.