Helping organizations across industries with addressing their most complex and challenging real estate issues. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior Consultant Real Estate Transformation you are part of the Business Model Transformation department within Operations Transformation. You help real estate companies, owners and users to set up and execute strategic visions and organizational models, and to structurally improve the performance of their business and real estate portfolios. From day one you work directly for clients, giving you responsibility and space for your own initiatives.
This is how
In this role you analyze and design real estate, location and workplace strategies, organizational models, and optimizing real estate portfolios. You also support the client in implementing these transformations, to make the strategy a reality. In order to be able to advise as an expert in the dynamic real estate market, you will stay up-to-date of relevant trends and developments within the various market segments of this sector.
We expect you to contribute to this with your strong analytical skills, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. As Business Analyst you will learn on-the-job how to apply the proven Deloitte methodologies, while you work closely with your project manager and other team members in national and international projects. At Real Estate Transformation we work closely together with the client and as a result you will work most of your time in a multidisciplinary Deloitte team on location at the clients office. That way you are close to practice and you get to know many different organizations on the inside.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. In the Netherlands we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your Real Estate expertise within the Operations Transformation offering in Amsterdam (the Edge), all of whom are specialists in the Business Operations portfolio.
“You’ll use your sector specific knowledge in both established and emerging markets to advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that will transform our clients’ core Business Operations.”
Business Model Transformation
As a Business Model Transformation consultant you help customers to realize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiency and stay ahead of changing client demands. With our broad range of expertise (operating model transformation, strategic cost transformation, real estate and location strategy), you help customers to determine and execute their strategic direction within the business operations domain. You will be part of a team that aims to drastically improve business performance. Business Model Transformation offers customized solutions from strategy to implementation, leveraging the full potential of technology and helping businesses to embrace modern technologies that help them thrive in today’s digital world. Obviously, Consulting also has a major impact (on): see an example here.
Our working atmosphere is described by Hanneke Brouwer (Senior Manager) as follows: "BMT consists of a diverse group of driven professionals who are consciously engaged in their own development, want to learn from each other and are always willing to help others. You can always find someone to talk to!"
Curious about working within our team? Read then the blog of Lisa Kuijpers.
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually;
- a 32-40 working week;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- a relevant Master’s degree (e.g. Architecture/Design Management, Construction Management, Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or an engineering degree with real estate or business affinity);
- a passion for solving real estate (organization) issues; excellent academic and VWO records;
strong analytical skills and systematic problem solving skills;
- you are eager to learn and enjoy finding new ways to solving complex problems;
- you continuously challenge yourself and strive to maximize your impact in your studies, work and/or on society;
- excellent interpersonal- and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams;
- you are able to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively;
- you are self-critical and open to feedback;
- you are open to international projects and you have feeling for cultural diversity in a work environment;
- extracurricular activities beside your studies, such as an active (board)membership in a student association or sports club;
- excellent command of English and Dutch, knowledge of a third language is a plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of marks from VWO, Bachelor and Master (so far).
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Marlou Tuijl on +31 (0)6 50088403.