Work in a high-performing team to design and deliver world-class supply network strategies and capabilities to our clients, while developing yourself. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You bring a fresh and sharp perspective on the role of the Supply Networks in organizations, which you apply to solve complex business challenges in the areas of Supply Chain Strategy, Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain Planning and/or Sourcing and Procurement
As Junior Consultant you work in high-performing, multidisciplinary teams to support delivery of project materials, while helping grow our practice outside of your client work.
This is how
• designing and implementing innovative solutions in the supply chain domain;
• developing and using new (Digital) technologies;
• challenging the status quo to deliver out-of-the-box solutions to complex challenges;
• delivering projects for industry-leading clients in- and outside the Netherlands;
• collaborating in multidisciplinary teams consisting of Deloitte colleagues and clients;
• sharing your expertise to support the growth of our leading supply chain practice;
• continuously developing yourself through extensive learning opportunities as well as on-the-job training.
At Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest Consulting firm. Our practice in the Netherlands consists of over 1,200 consultants. You share your expertise with over 50 consultants in our leading Supply Chain team in Amsterdam (The Edge).
Supply Chain Business leader Michiel Junge describes the working atmosphere as follows:
“As a practice we help solve our clients’ most challenging supply chain problems in an environment where all team members, no matter the level, actively contribute and learn while having fun which creates a strong and positive team atmosphere.”
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great growth and development opportunities;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually and the opportunity to purchase additional days;
• a 32 - 40-hour working week as well as a sabbatical scheme;
• various mobility options: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension, collective health insurance; and facilities like company fitness.
What you offer
In your role as Junior Consultant Supply Chain you bring a positive and adaptable attitude. You are able to inspire and work with a team to deliver excellent results and have the courage to try out new things and continue learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of Junior Consultant Supply Chain, you also have:
• a master's degree from a (preferably technical) university study;
• excellent academic and high school records;
• spent time on extracurricular activities next to your studies (e.g. board or committee);
• strong analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
• excellent interpersonal and people skills;
• flexibility with working abroad, and experience navigating cultural differences;
• excellent command of the English, and preferably Dutch or French language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Marlou Tuijl on +31 (0)6 50088403.