Advise clients on strategic questions, supported with implementations from a people, process and technology point of view. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior Developer at Deloitte Consulting, the world’s largest consultancy firm, you will help (inter)national companies transition into the world of AI. You will be doing so by building advanced customized solutions with breakthrough cognitive software like Amelia. You will work on a variety of projects in multidisciplinary project teams (onsite as well as offsite, in the Netherlands as well as abroad) with state of the art tools and applications. Within these projects you will apply your technical skills to design, build and implement complex processes and systems for our clients to meet their business requirements.
This is how
• be involved in functional and technical workshops;
• develop, implement and test customized solutions on the Amelia platform;
• deploy realized solutions to appropriate environments;
• support the client during and after the Go-Live;
• advise the client about potential improvements;
• advise your colleagues regarding technical possibilities for customized solutions and integrations.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting. You will share your SAP Solutions expertise in the Enterprise Technology & Performance Portfolio in Amsterdam.
Want to help clients shape their future operations? As Business Process Transformation consultant you help to (re)design, transform and smoothen vital client processes. You design the operations strategy and help clients to put this into practice and improve their operations and create direct value for our clients’ customers. You combine your focus on processes with knowledge of state of the art technologies such as robotics and cognitive technology. You use innovative and data driven tools and techniques to analyze performance, identify improvement initiatives, and to implement these at the greatest companies in a variety of industries.
What we offer
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• great opportunities for growth. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• a laptop and iPhone, for personal use as well;
• a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 32 to 40-hour working week;
• the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave annually;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You are challenged by the above described vacancy and eager to start at Deloitte Digital. You possess great communication skills and are able to find solutions in consideration with colleagues and the client. Preferably you have some knowledge of agile/scrum and strong analytical skills.
Furthermore, for the position of Junior Developer Chatbot and AI Technologies, you have:
• a completed Master’s degree (WO), preferably in Informatics, Mathematics, Cognitive Science, AI or comparable;
• experience in developing system integrations (e.g. via Mulesoft);
• familiarity with programming in, for example, Java, Python and/or Groovy;
• an excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Campus Recruiter Sjeel Tienstra via +31 88 288 7438.