Deloitte Digital - Customer Solutions is looking for a junior developer
Deloitte Digital – Customer Solutions has a thriving (inter)national practice in the field of designing and managing customer engagement solutions. Artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies such as Amelia, play an increasingly important role here. Within our Service Line clients are advised on strategic questions and supported with implementations from a people, process and technology standpoint.
Do you always want to find the technical solution to a problem? As a junior developer at Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy in the world, you will help (inter)national companies transition into the world of AI by building advanced customized solutions with breakthrough cognitive software like Amelia. You will work in multidisciplinary project teams (‘onsite’ as well as ‘offsite’) with state of the art tools and applications on a variety of projects. Within these projects you will apply your technical skills to design, build and implement complex processes and systems for our clients to meet their business requirements.
As a successful junior developer you will:
- Be involved in functional and technical workshops to gather and document the requirements from the client, where the focus will be on customizing Amelia and integrating with other systems;
- Develop, implement and test customized solutions on the Amelia platform
- Deploy realized solutions to appropriate environments;
- Support the client during and after the Go-Live;
- Advise the client about potential improvements;
- Be the ‘oracle’ for functional consultants regarding technical possibilities for customized solutions and integrations
Do you have ambitions to work abroad? We have assignments in the Netherlands as well as abroad.
Your profile as a Junior Developer
If you are challenged by the above described vacancy, we would like to get to know you! In addition, you will meet the following job requirements:
- Completed Master’s degree (WO), preferably in Informatics, Mathematics, Cognitive Science, AI or compareble
- Familiar with programming in, for example, Java, Python and/or Groovy
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum are a plus
- Experienced in developing system integrations/interfaces/web services (e.g. via Mulesoft)
- Have interest in artificial intelligence and cognitive technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess great communication skills and able to find solutions in consideration with colleagues and the client
- Result-oriented and able to ensure quality
- Possess excellenct command of the Dutch and English language
Your work area within Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital distinguishes itself through extensive market knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technology knowledge. We provide our clients customized solutions which makes every assignment different. Our project-based way of working will get you in touch with many different people, companies and challenges. We approach the challenges of our clients through multidisciplinary teams.
Interested in Deloitte?
With over 5500 employees and offices throughout the Netherlands, Deloitte is one of the largest organizations in the areas of Consultancy, Risk Advisory, Accountancy, Taks and Financial Advisory. You work with ambitious, educated colleagues often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Deloitte offers you an inspiring work environment with an open corporate culture and a lot of space for individual initiative and entrepreneurship. Of course with flexible working conditions which you can customize to your own needs and ambitions, such as leasing arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone, expenses, profit sharing and an excellent pension scheme. At Deloitte, talents develop themselves at a rapid pace. Of course we help you, with a balanced and customized training and continuous feedback.
Word jij uitgedaagd door deze functie?
Neem dan vandaag nog contact met ons op voor een kennismaking. Klik op onderstaande button en vul je gegevens in.
Past de geschetste functie niet bij jou, maar ken je iemand die perfect in het geschetste profiel past? Stuur deze vacature dan door.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je bellen met Iris Swier op telefoonnummer + 31 (0) 88-288 11 51.
Acquisitie op basis van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.