Deloitte Digital Â Customer Solutions is looking for a junior Salesforce developer
Do you always want to find the technical solution to a problem? As a junior developer at Deloitte Consulting, the largest Consultancy in the world, you will help (inter)national companies improve their processes by building advanced customized solutions in the area of application development.
Within the Service Line Deloitte Digital – Customer Solutions clients are advised on strategic questions and implementations are supported. We see an increasing demand at our customers for flexible applications that are easy and fast to implement within their organization. You will work with Salesforce, a cloud-based solution to create applications for various purposes. Think of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, a client-portal, or a Marketing Management solution that integrates with an iOS or Android app.
As a junior developer you will work in multidisciplinary project teams (‘onsite’ as well as ‘offsite’) with state of the art tools and applications on a variety of projects. Within these projects you will apply your technical skills to design, build and implement complex processes and systems for our clients to meet their business requirements. As a successful salesforce developer you will:
- Be involved in functional and technical workshops to gather and document the requirements from the client, where the focus will be on customizing and integrations with other systems;
- Develop, implement and test customized (Salesforce) applications using the development platform Force.com: (Apex, Visualforce, API’s, etc.);
- Deploy realized solutions to appropriate environments;
- Support the client during and after the Go-Live;
- Advise the client about potential improvements;
- Be the oracle for functional consultants regarding technical possibilities for customized solutions and integrations
Do you have ambitions to work abroad? We have both assignments in the Netherlands, as well as abroad.
Your profile as a junior Salesforce developer
If you are challenged by the above described vacancy, we would like to get to know you! In addition, you will meet the following job requirements:
- Completed Bachelor or Master’s degree (HBO/WO);
- Strong analytical skills
- Possess great communication skills and able to find a solution in consideration with colleagues and the client
- Result-oriented and able to ensure quality
- Knowledge and experience with methods and techniques such as Force.com and Agile/SCRUM are a plus
- Possess excellent command of the Dutch and English language
Your work area within Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital distinguishes itself through extensive market knowledge, analytical and creative skills combined with innovative technology knowledge. We provide our clients customized solutions which makes every assignment different. Our project-based way of working will get you in touch with many different people, companies and challenges. We approach the challenges of our clients through multidisciplinary teams. Apply quickly and inspire us! Then we do the same.
Interested in Deloitte?
With over 4500 employees and offices throughout the Netherlands, Deloitte is one of the largest organizations in the areas of Consultancy, Accountancy, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. You work with ambitious, educated colleagues often in multidisciplinary and international teams. Deloitte offers you an inspiring work environment with an open corporate culture and a lot of space for individual initiative and entrepreneurship. Of course with flexible working conditions which you can customize to your own needs and ambitions, such as leasing arrangement, a laptop, an iPhone, expenses, profit sharing and an excellent pension scheme. At Deloitte, talents develop themselves at a rapid pace. Of course we help you, with a balanced and customized training and continuous feedback.